Home General Discussion
Options

Washinghton BOTL's unite!

nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
The Steve that is effin big and I think us Washingtonians should meet up at smokey joes sometime soon. Labor day weekend would be great for me because its a 4 day, but I'm fairly open. Let's start getting some dates,ideas together......ready.....set.....herf!

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    California herf > Washington herf
  • Options
    That is a negative month of my birthday...poopie on the cali herf.
  • Options
    california dookie < washington dookie
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pho
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smokey joe's is having their bbq on 13 sep 2012, it is also a Studio Tobac world tour 2012. I will be there.
  • Options
    I'll try to be there, but its a Thursday and 0530 on Friday would come very early.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    If Daniel is bringin Lumpia's Im headin to CALI,,sorry guys,, I gots my prioriteeez
  • Options
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    If Daniel is bringin Lumpia's Im headin to CALI,,sorry guys,, I gots my prioriteeez
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    What You think thats funny,, I bet your smiling now arent ya?? You sicko
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Considering I no longer have a job my schedule is pretty open. Ill be down for the Smokey Joes party but down to meet up prior.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Considering I no longer have a job my schedule is pretty open. Ill be down for the Smokey Joes party but down to meet up prior.
    What happened there BigFer? Sorry to hear that, hope to see you soon.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    Pho Sho! lol
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I'm down for the BBQ on the 13th. If anyone wants to meet before that that's cool too. Lets do this. Might be able to meet on one of these saturdays in the afternoon. I think that time works for Jim too.
  • Options
    stad:
    I'm down for the BBQ on the 13th. If anyone wants to meet before that that's cool too. Lets do this. Might be able to meet on one of these saturdays in the afternoon. I think that time works for Jim too.
    I'll definetly try for that day!! Unlike the Snoobie there will be pictures!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    stad:
    I'll definetly try for that day!! Unlike the Snoobie there will be pictures!!
    I suggest you guys come to the so cal herf. please go to www.kayak.com
  • Options
    Alright, so I'm going to be at smokey joes on 9/13 for the BBQ. Are we having a herf or what! I don't want to smoke alone so come on and lets do this. We need to put the Cali guys to shame!!
  • Options
    stad:
    Alright, so I'm going to be at smokey joes on 9/13 for the BBQ. Are we having a herf or what! I don't want to smoke alone so come on and lets do this. We need to put the Cali guys to shame!!
    It's my intention to try and be there...isn't that 6 hour commute??? It'll be better if it wasn't on a Thursday..yikes who picked that day...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    C'mon Rudy we will take pictures of you between me and Steve!! What fun!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    stad:
    It's my intention to try and be there...isn't that 6 hour commute??? It'll be better if it wasn't on a Thursday..yikes who picked that day...
    Where do you live?
  • Options
    I live in south east Everett...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I live in south east Everett...
    That is quite a drive but not 6 hours. Maybe like 2 down and a little over 1 hour back since there won't be traffic returning. I used to drive up there from gig harbor all the time for work. It not that bad bro!