Home General Discussion
Options

Pick my Stick for tonight (Wednesday 8/22) COMPLETED WITH PICS

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
You pick it I smoke it and provide my very simple amateur review along with pics.

I have done this a few times and you guys never let me down. I smoke about 7PM MST and finish around 9.

Choices for tonight are:..........

1. JdN Antano Dark Corojo

2. Ruination

3. Padilla Miami Oscuro Edicion Limitada

4. Cain F

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Cain F
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Cain!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for the JDN (again). LOL.

....but you can't go wrong with any of those.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain F
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I have a VISION of U smoking the CAIN "F" enjoy and give us your review, and U will be happy to know my son gave up the smoke
  • Options
    i say smoke the ruination, im new at this but i have had the ruination i find it to be very flavorful smoke. nice to be able to join in the fun
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Cain F! I smoked one last Saturday......it was good but it kicked my ass a bit.
  • Options
    WOW !

Cain F is kicking butt......Looks like the JdN will stay in the humi for another evening !

Still a couple of hours to vote before I light up..... and THANKS again folks...... you give me a surprise every time!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I would go with the Miami, but it doesn't look like that will happen if you are counting votes.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I would go with the Miami, but it doesn't look like that will happen if you are counting votes.
    Only 5 for Cain and one each for Miami, JdN, and Ruination..... still 2 hours to go !! MORE VOTES !!!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Ruination
  • Options
    So far

5 for Cain
    2 for Ruination
    1 for JdN
    1 for Miami

1 hour 45 min to go !
  • Options
    Cain F it is !

Heading out to smoke (after I assemble my drinks, camera, ashtray, lighters, cutter, stick, etc.)

Pics and mini review to follow !
  • Options
    Thanks again to all who "Picked my Stick" !

Cain F

Went out to the deck at 7PM. Prelight ritual said this is one heavy and tightly packed stick. Makes me concerned about a tight draw. Construction was excellent. This is a very good looking cigar. Slightly sweet and earthy scent. Prelight lick also slightly sweet and earthy. After the cut, it turns out the draw is excellent. Not too tight not too loose..... just the way I like it.

Lit up with a soft flame toasting and found it a bit too windy so had to resort to the torch. Lots of billowy white smoke.

Nice flavor .... cant quite place the tastes but close to woodsy, earthy. (I am not good at flavors). First ash fell earlier than I expected (maybe a little less than an inch) Started medium to full strength and seemed to increase as the smoke progressed. Razor sharp burn.

Near the end it was a little hard to keep going.... required a lot of puffing. Finished up at 9PM for a good 2 hours.

Overall, a nice smoke but nothing that knocked my socks off. Not in my top ten but a nice evening was had by all. My simple rating is 4 out of 5.