Home General Discussion
Options

What Do You Do When You Smoke?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm an at-night-smoker. Everynight after work, I take my cigar out back and smoke it while I read. I found that I can't just take a gar out back and smoke it for two hours, because to me, that's pretty boring. I have realized that I like cigars, but i REALLY like the time they give me away from the rat race. What do you do while you smoke?

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    i usually set on my back deck and watch the corn grow.....on my weekends off, i sit out at night by the fire pit, and smoke and drink a few long island ice tea drinks....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually doing yard work (ie watering the plants, pulling weeds, adding plant food, etc) or I'm on my laptop on ccom forums, netflix (watching How I Met Your Mother), or hulu (watching Masterchef haha don't judge me!). lately, I would just sit in my back yard and stare up at the sky thinking and praying.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMA or football on the toob perched atop the beer fridge in the garage. Surfing forums on a laptop or playing with motorcycle maintenance. Good times in the man cave.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jliu:
    I'm usually doing yard work (ie watering the plants, pulling weeds, adding plant food, etc) or I'm on my laptop on ccom forums, netflix (watching How I Met Your Mother), or hulu (watching Masterchef haha don't judge me!). lately, I would just sit in my back yard and stare up at the sky thinking and praying.
    oh and once every I dunno, 2-3 minutes, scratch my balllz
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    I too smoke in the evening after dinner. Sit on the deck with the dog and watch the wildlife, (deer, wild turkey, etc.) and read some news on my iPhone while I sip a nice bourbon. It is my 2 hour mini vacation.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sit in the back yard and do absolutely nothing. I zone out and smoke. But... about half way thru I start to miss seeing my little man and wife and go back in.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Sometime I smoke in my backyard, review cigars, read books and talk my myself. Sometime I smoke in my Mancave, read, browse and talk to myself. Yes, I love to talk to myself a lot-:) 3-4 times a week I smoke after work and dinner. During weekend, I smoke after breakfast and dinner.
  • Options
    you all are liars. surely you scractch your balls too once every 2-3 minutes.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I read. If I'm at the B&M, I chat. I always check here when I do, and look up more smokes. Currently I'm really into mild-med, ecuadorian conny wrappers, Dominican filler, and isom's so I am researching them.
  • Options
    jliu:

I am an as$ digger my self
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I usually am reading a book or watching a movie on my laptop. Usually surfing on the ccom forums.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    You know Rain, it's nice to start a post like this, if I did this I would be jumped by all the others. anyway, I always try to smoke a stick when I'm reading one of my cigar books, or I look for any article in my magazines or books in reference to what I'm smoking at the time or I read up on my military history here are a few pictures of what I do and or read. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Vision:
    jliu:

I am an as$ digger my self
    hahah. I use Cottonelle wipes. dont judge me!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to ball games on a beat up old radio.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

Hell ya....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Being a Dodger fan in Texas is no good, all their home games start around 1100pm my time.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I touch myself and think of Jiunn hahahaha just kinding, surf the web, read a book, and sometimes go deep in thought.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Oh, and I only scratch my balls if I'm smoking a NUB. Makes me think of Juju.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    I grab my iphone and just play games unless wife comes out and joins me then we just usually chat.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    I touch myself and think of Jiunn hahahaha just kinding, surf the web, read a book, and sometimes go deep in thought.
    drip a little bit of that whiskey down there. i think that would be called caliente
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sit and smoke. Sometimes I will listen to music.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    you like nubs don't you? seriously. I'm gonna look at your profile now
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Usually my roomie!! will rub my..... check out my bio!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    you are becoming a bad roommate! no chicken flied lice for you tonight!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    you are becoming a bad roommate! no chicken flied lice for you tonight!
    what the fvck is a frush? Hug hug, got your slippers!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    grab a beer, turn on some tunes, grab the iphone, call friends or just sit and watch the dogs play! oh yeah, and an occasional ball scratch never hurt anyone. lol. i didnt want juju to feel like he was the only one!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I am a night time smoker. Usually out back playing guitar or listening to music. Sometimes I sit around a fire with my mom an dad. Either way is a win.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Usually sit out with a beer and my wife. We talk, relax, and generally try to avoid thinking too much.
  • Options
    reggie713:
    grab a beer, turn on some tunes, grab the iphone, call friends or just sit and watch the dogs play! oh yeah, and an occasional ball scratch never hurt anyone. lol. i didnt want juju to feel like he was the only one!

Ball scratcher you say?? What happend to your other one?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    reggie713:

Ball scratcher you say?? What happend to your other one?
    nothing, i just favor 1 more than the other!