Home General Discussion
Options

Oddest stick you own.

VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just posting looking for some HTF Fuentes and it gave me the idea for this thread. So what is the most HTF or Odd/Weird stick you own (Not the same as the Holy Grail thread). I will start.

Fuente Between The Lines.

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ITC Split Decision
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    ITC Split Decision

Cool stick man! I like Indian Tabacs stuff....
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Vision:
    illinoisgolf99:
    ITC Split Decision

Cool stick man! I like Indian Tabacs stuff....
    I do too, their Super Fuerte Maduro. This one is gonna have 3 years on it soon, I'll have to smoke that soon.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Oldest as in age Partagas 150. Oldest as in longest I personally have had sticks, Probably my last Opus X Forbidden X from 2004. And then maybe some GoF DC and Carlito 2005 and a few GoF Carlito 2004 that I got the same time.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1)Cohiba Lancero that just turned 10 in June, gifted to me by 415

(1)Oliva Master Blend I that Tony/Steve (sleeveplz) apporximated at 10+ years

(10) LGC Medaille D-Or No.3 that turned 10 years old in July

Personally aged I have (4) LGC Serie R #5's that are 5 years old

Edit: Peter can you please change the title to OLDEST, not ODDEST as that is how I read it, lol.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Edit: Peter can you please change the title to OLDEST, not ODDEST as that is how I read it, lol.
    what can't read?....hmmm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i just figured it was odd to have old cigars! lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I smoked it...was a 59 pre embargo. I've also got a few more from armando Ramos that are pre embargo puro's, and one left that is a NC Maduro wrapper and binder with pre embargo filler...they are weird as hell. The NC hits the tip of your tongue, then dissipates on the back of the tongue into old musk. Very unique smokes.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

what can't read?....hmmm
    The eyes must be going from having to squint to read my address you post on all the bathroom walls, Mike from Beloit Wisconsin, please write LARGER........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

what can't read?....hmmm
    The eyes must be going from having to squint to read my address you post on all the bathroom walls, Mike from Beloit Wisconsin, please write LARGER........
    after 40 that's what happens!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

what can't read?....hmmm
    Thanks Mike.
  • Options
    You can buy odd and weird... Its a lot harder to buy aged. I would call that odd.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I have a few San Christobal de la Habana's from 2001
    5 Cohiba's from 2002, more from 2004, 2006 and a full box of Esplendidos from 2008.
    I'm sure there are a few more oldies kicking around in the bottom of the humi.

I just re-read the title, and it is the oddest/wierdest, so I miss-understood. The oddest I have are a couple barberpole style cigars from 2007 or 2008...can't remember the brand right now.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I've got a Mike Ditka churchill (please, no jokes...ah, what the hell, joke away) that my BIL gave me several years ago from when he worked at Ditka's restaurant in Chicago. Don't know anything about it. Just think it's cool so I've never smoked it.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn, I just read all the responses about oldest sticks. Tighten up brothers! :-)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any odd sticks. maybe some culebras that I have. I love smoking culebras btw. maybe it's just in my head but I think it smokes better than regular lanceros.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Oddest, hmmmmm I have a Viaje candela which I would call odd.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nothing odd about the viable candela. It's actually really good.
  • Options
    Bought those football shaped sticks, like the egg. Sitting in humi!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the oddball sticks that i have all damn near one off sticks. i have a hand full of cigars that i blended on a few occasions. a hand full of cigars that were never released. a hand full of sizes that never came out.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:

Well, ****, in that case I must be blind......LOL

The oddest stick I have is a Kopi Luwak. I didn't find its flavor all that odd, though.

• Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    A Don Fransisco culebra maduro/coroho from 2007. It's about 12" long and wrapped together at the head and foot with maduro wrapper instead of string. It will have to be smoked as one!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we doing oddest or oldest? Oldest, few AVO domaines from 02. Oddest, the red stick that was dipped in chupacabra blood.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:
    the oddball sticks that i have all damn near one off sticks. i have a hand full of cigars that i blended on a few occasions. a hand full of cigars that were never released. a hand full of sizes that never came out.
    The 2 personal blends you gave me came to mind first and the backup oddball is the Camacho Face Off you sent me.