Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Gurka Triple ligero

Does anyone know where I can track some of these bad-boys down. I had one I got in a sampler and really enjoyed it. Only problem is everywhere I look either seems to be sold out or never carried them. Any help would be great!

p.s.
I'm also open to trades or purchases of them if someone has some they are looking to get rid of!

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Have you called in and spoken to the all seeing Beard or one of the other sales peeps ..... They may be able to facilitate you're needs.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    I have not, I didn't think of that as on option really. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I have one. :D
  • Options
    RobIsSweet:
    Your an a** Rob. Haha.
  • Options
    insomnniapb:
    RobIsSweet:
    Your an a** Rob. Haha.
    500 dollars for it
  • Options
    RobIsSweet:
    insomnniapb:
    RobIsSweet:
    Your an a** Rob. Haha.
    500 dollars for it
    Sure, let me just finish scratching off this lotto ticket here....... Holy bleep I won!!! I'll give you $501 for it!
  • Options
    Bump! Still looking for these if anyone has them. Sent an email to the beard an they have been discontinued. This makes me sad.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Bump! Still looking for these if anyone has them. Sent an email to the beard an they have been discontinued. This makes me sad.
    You could always do what I did when I ran out of Nub Dubs and just chant:

Gurkha Triple Ligero...Gurkha Triple Ligero...Gurkha Triple Ligero

It worked for me

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    insomnniapb:
    You could always do what I did when I ran out of Nub Dubs and just chant:

Gurkha Triple Ligero...Gurkha Triple Ligero...Gurkha Triple Ligero

It worked for me

isom isom isom :P
  • Options
    haha well... Gurkha Triple Ligero....Gurkha Triple Ligero....Gurkha Triple Ligero.... Please SOMEONE ANYONE!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one. maybe two. lemme look through my humidors and see what i can dig up.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i have one. maybe two. lemme look through my humidors and see what i can dig up.
    When I saw this I looked through my humidors and found I have only ONE left! IMO the Triple Ligero is one of the best offerings from Gurkha. Had I known that they were being discontinued I'd have stocked up.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    kuzi16:
    When I saw this I looked through my humidors and found I have only ONE left! IMO the Triple Ligero is one of the best offerings from Gurkha. Had I known that they were being discontinued I'd have stocked up.
    It appears that the Triple Ligero is not the only Gurkha line to be axed. My favorite of all the Gurkha cigars, the Symphony, is sold out also. I just sent my last one (with 4+ years on it) in a bomb to Bandyt. Now I'm sad

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    dbeckom:
    kuzi16:
    It appears that the Triple Ligero is not the only Gurkha line to be axed. My favorite of all the Gurkha cigars, the Symphony, is sold out also. I just sent my last one (with 4+ years on it) in a bomb to Bandyt. Now I'm sad
    PM to you.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    dbeckom:
    dbeckom:
    kuzi16:
    PM to you.
    Replied

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I was just bombed with a 2002 LE this morning. Guess I'll be holding onto that one for awhile.
  • Options
    You could hold onto it in my humi! haha I promise not to smoke it...... (fingers crossed)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    You could hold onto it in my humi! haha I promise not to smoke it...... (fingers crossed)

BWAHAHAHAHA... Ummm, no.
    My bad, gents. It's a Special Edition, not a Limited. Nearly 40hrs with no sleep messes with ya.
  • Options
    RianRian Posts: 30
    PM me your addy and ill send you some for free. They have about a year rest on them too. Someone sent me some while I was deployed (I'm an Air Force officer) and so I'll gladly pay it forward.
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok... so i only have one left, not two like i thought.
    if you want it, it is yours.
  • Options
    Pm sent to you kuzi