Um yeah ..... these pics says it all.

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    never seen a box of Behike's like that, fake to me. Or this is just something you saw at a place?
  • Options
    zeebra:
    never seen a box of Behike's like that, fake to me. Or this is just something you saw at a place?
    I just saw it at some hole in the wall B&M. But hey if you're interested, only $14 a pop. lol
  • Options
    Damn, I'm sure they sell if too. Cigar and bands look good from the image, just the box is a complete mess.. And at $14 a pop, the price is fake. They should charge at least $30 to make it look real...lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You should report those dickheads
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Almost as bad as the navy base here that was fluffy and smelled of mold when the cashier opened it....told me that was cedar smell......all I could do was tell her to look at the white puffs all over the wood, and the strange stone humidifier they were using....was. a sad thing to see
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whoaaa duuuuuudddeeeeee!! can you buy it for me?!?! at 14 a pop, no problemo!
  • Options
    The pic doesn't do it justice but the sticks themselves were all over the place. Mix matching bands, some sticks were up to 1/4" shorter than the others, SINGLE CAP! etc. On top of that, the amount of BS coming out of the owner's mouth was ridiculous. He claimed that this was his 2nd time getting his hands on these since 2001 because they are highly sought after. LOL
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The pic doesn't do it justice but the sticks themselves were all over the place. Mix matching bands, some sticks were up to 1/4" shorter than the others, SINGLE CAP! etc. On top of that, the amount of BS coming out of the owner's mouth was ridiculous. He claimed that this was his 2nd time getting his hands on these since 2001 because they are highly sought after. LOL
    I bet you bought the box didn't you? and left zero for snoobie didnt' you? hhhmm?
  • Options
    Yea, "highly sought after" by him only. If you have a Cohiba Behike box, you should go show him what it really looks like. I'd send you one, but they have Behikes in them...
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    I bet you bought the box didn't you? and left zero for snoobie didnt' you? hhhmm?
    Do me a favor and check out the CA herf thread really quick.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Yea, "highly sought after" by him only. If you have a Cohiba Behike box, you should go show him what it really looks like. I'd send you one, but they have Behikes in them...
    tease
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Box is obvious giveaway. 2nd is those are too long and thin for a Behike. 3rd is those bands (The one on the right is not put on properly). Gotta love fakes in B&Ms...