Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

end of regular season nfl "deals"

2»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The deal is Stafford's passing yards for the season against any other QB's. No excuses for anything. End of the year stats decide the victor. Who you got??? That goes for anyone else as well!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ok,, well Aaron Rogers would be the sure bet,, but Im not going there,, I'm goin with my man Drew Brees,, even though the Saints are on shaky ground Im gonna hang in there and stand firm.. Cam is definately a contender and he looked good in the last preseason game I watched, but I cant pass on Drew..Thank you and good luck,, and one more question is the post season included??
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Ok,, well Aaron Rogers would be the sure bet,, but Im not going there,, I'm goin with my man Drew Brees,, even though the Saints are on shaky ground Im gonna hang in there and stand firm.. Cam is definately a contender and he looked good in the last preseason game I watched, but I cant pass on Drew..Thank you and good luck,, and one more question is the post season included??
    Sounds good. We will just do the regular season so that everyone has the same number of games. It wouldn't be fair for my guy to get 19 games to everyone else's 16, maybe 17 games. Lol. I think I will start a new thread more specific to this challenge to help keep track of the passing yards each week and to focus our trash talking.
  • Options
    The Kid and Zeebra, would you guys like to make this a challenge between all of us? The person with the QB that has the most yards gets cigars from everyone else? It might make it more fun. If not, I am more than happy to keep individual wagers with each. I was thinking of starting a contest where anyone can pick a QB that hasn't been taken yet and the one with the most passing yards at the end gets sticks from everyone involved. Just a thought.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I like the individual bet cause I actually like Breese, who was going to be my original person to pick, but went with Brady.

Only other QB, besides the ones listed above would be Rodgers that someone is willing to take. All other QBs are under as to passing yards only.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I like the individual bet cause I actually like Breese, who was going to be my original person to pick, but went with Brady.

Only other QB, besides the ones listed above would be Rodgers that someone is willing to take. All other QBs are under as to passing yards only.
    Okay, fair enough. I think I'll start a new thread so I can update the passing yards each week in the first post and have a distinct place for trash talking.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Can I get in on this with Matty Ice??? I'm not what you'd call a falcons fan, but they're pretty explosive.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Can I get in on this with Matty Ice??? I'm not what you'd call a falcons fan, but they're pretty explosive.
    Yup, I just started a new thread for this. I'll put you down with Matt Ryan. Good luck. You're gonna need it!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

I would go for the group bet if it was just us three,, and I think Brady is gonna surpass his season last year,, and is one of my favs...Obviously Im good with the indiv bet too..good luck guys
  • Options
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

I would go for the group bet if it was just us three,, and I think Brady is gonna surpass his season last year,, and is one of my favs...Obviously Im good with the indiv bet too..good luck guys
    Yeah, we are going to go with individual bets. I just created a new thread for it. Obviously, if anyone wants to challenge the other contestants and you both agree, I'll include it in the first post for documentation.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Me vs Brett...... my seahawks vs broncos. 5 sticks to the winner determined by the best end of regular season