Home General Discussion
Options

Don Pepin Garcia

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw this video on another site and I loved it, thought all you DPG fans would too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EcOCnoICaTA

If anyone can just get this to show on here that would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ahh very cool. I have alot more respect for the Pepins (I already had alot of respect for them prior to this video). I think I'll smoke them with alot more appreciation from now on. Great vid ban ban. I think I found what I'll be having tonight! hmmm maybe one of em that you gave me.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Todd, I think Jiunny is getting me a box!! Thanks man
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Can we get more shots of his daughter please? Nice video, I might smoke one tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    a box? I believe you are asking for it. elephant **** special might be in your future. go ahead. keep pressing
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Can we get more shots of his daughter please? Nice video, I might smoke one tomorrow.
    Amen brother I had the same idea...she's very cute!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    a box? I believe you are asking for it. elephant **** special might be in your future. go ahead. keep pressing
    O.k. Wiener how bouts we split???
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    O.k. Wiener how bouts we split???
    no china probem
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, awesome, awesome video.I love watching them roll cigars, and Pepin and all the Garcia's seem to be really great from what I've seen. I will definitely continue to support their company lots!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    very cool, anyone know where/when these are gonna land? pm me if its not here.
  • Options
    Loved this video man, it's awesome seeing the two roll
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Very cool video. Thanks for posting!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    *Petey*:
    This was shot for the original release of the My Father Limited Edition. You missed out by a few years unfortunately. They were a decent smoke, but honestly, the novelty of having been bunched by Jaime, and rolled by Pepin was what really made them special.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    *Petey*:
    This was shot for the original release of the My Father Limited Edition. You missed out by a few years unfortunately. They were a decent smoke, but honestly, the novelty of having been bunched by Jaime, and rolled by Pepin was what really made them special.
    I think it is cool to know those guys rolled it... When you consider all the other premiums in that range, knowing the guys that own the place rolled it is a nice touch.