2»

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    figured as much... ok I'll just say that whatever you send me, whenever you send me, I will be very appreciative of. Iowa... psh

Better say that while you can still talk. Roman has a tendency to deeeeestroy, I have photographic proof of the spanking I got in a mooch package.
    Last thing I want to see after a night of beer drinking is a picture of Dan getting spanked by Roman...........lol

Just to clarify, Todd, it was mojitos and did you ever get those five rolls of film you shot developed?
    wait what?! BOTL spanking session? I thought.. that was ok... wait NO. you guys... I'm still going to the socal herf. disregard that.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    figured as much... ok I'll just say that whatever you send me, whenever you send me, I will be very appreciative of. Iowa... psh

Better say that while you can still talk. Roman has a tendency to deeeeestroy, I have photographic proof of the spanking I got in a mooch package.
    Last thing I want to see after a night of beer drinking is a picture of Dan getting spanked by Roman...........lol

Just to clarify, Todd, it was mojitos and did you ever get those five rolls of film you shot developed?
    wait what?! BOTL spanking session? I thought.. that was ok... wait NO. you guys... I'm still going to the socal herf. disregard that.
    Don't forget to bring your ass-less chaps big boy.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    jliu:

Don't forget to bring your ass-less chaps big boy.
    I have a Spencer's credit card. no i dont.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I have to read this thread my ears have been ringing....go hawkeyes!
  • Options
    Ok I'm confused maybe some one reused a poor iowan's box? This is a nice hit, everyone should come to Iowa and enjoy the corn and beans! The only thing I can say is that the Mexican and Italian food in Chicago is way better, where I grew up, but there is lots of German stuff around my parts.i f anyone does want an Iowa care package just let me know.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Nice try, Chem. You bombed Mike and now everyone in Iowa is going to get bombed. Just man up to it. Luckily, I don't live in Iowa.
  • Options
    bigjohn125:
    Nice try, Chem. You bombed Mike and now everyone in Iowa is going to get bombed. Just man up to it. Luckily, I don't live in Iowa.
    I must have a doppelganger somewhere.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    MVW67:
    bigjohn125:
    Its interesting that Chem has been silent so far.
    bigjohn I said everyone from Iowa, did ya really think we would miss it!
    I know not what you speak of.