Home General Discussion

Just tried my first Genesis, The Project

An outstanding smoke. Easy draw, sweet and smooth to the very end.

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i need to get my ass in gear and try these.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    yeah me too, everybody says good things about these
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Can't wait to fire mine up. Maybe Sunday!
  • hello im new on this site my 3rd or 4th day, i received my 3rd order today from cigar.com are you guys talking about the ramon bueso genesis. It is very good i have smoked cigars for only 4 years now abd this cigar was very good, it was or had a coffee and spice flaovor i will buy some of these next time i order i order from josh who is very involved in cigars and had answered all my questions. I will get better at this
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I have a fiver resting and may light one up tomorrow, they better be all they are cracked up to be!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Gurkhaman:
    hello im new on this site my 3rd or 4th day, i received my 3rd order today from cigar.com are you guys talking about the ramon bueso genesis. It is very good i have smoked cigars for only 4 years now abd this cigar was very good, it was or had a coffee and spice flaovor i will buy some of these next time i order i order from josh who is very involved in cigars and had answered all my questions. I will get better at this
    as long as you enjoy your smoking you are already good at this.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This has become one of my go to sticks. I finished a box of Toros and I'm working on a box of Torpedos. Looking forward to Ramon Bueso next release.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!

+1!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box coming when Ccom gets them in....soon...please...soon!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wow. back order already? that's good news. for two buck fiftee, darn good smoke. i think it's fairly undervalued
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    wow. back order already? that's good news. for two buck fiftee, darn good smoke. i think it's fairly undervalued

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Don't give Alex any ideas, Snoob!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    They are good, uhh... someone here sent me two of the Cigarfest/pre-release one's wasn't the prettiest stick I ever smoked, but got great draw and nice smoke output from it, almost the level of a LP kind of smoke
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I need to sack up and order a fiver. Nothing but good things I've read.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I plan on lighting mine up tonight!
  • Had one earlier in the week a day off the truck. I was quite impressed. I think it will get even better with some aging as it's just a tiny bit rough around the edges. Good deep rich flavors and the price isn't bad at all. I liked it more than the undercrown, and it reminded me a lot of an lp9/ffp type blend.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    How did U like it, Loved it right I have been praising these smokes they are so great awesome oustanding if U have not had the opportunity U have got to getem soon try it U will like it. TRUST ME/ Photobucket
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    sound good, have one thats been in the humi for a little while, may need to break it out soon!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Have had a couple of these. I like them... a lot.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    We got a bunch handed to us at cigar fest before they were known as genesis and was just "the project". I have some more coming to me right now. I definitely agree with Hayblet, the smoke is on par with LP style.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I'm planing on picking some up on my next buy.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    I'm planing on picking some up on my next buy.
    i was thinking of buying a box, i want the robusto, but all cc has in stock is toros