Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

(partly selfish)Blind Trade....For You

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hello All,

So Im going to see if I can find a taker for a strange kinda trade. We can do a standard 5 for 5, or whatever you like. For my end, I am looking for at least one stick on my "want to try" list in my profile--more would be even nicer. If not that, then maybe 2 (or more again, lol) from the "want to try again" list. You dont have to tell me which it is, and the other sticks are up to you.

Your end will be blind, but I will make sure you are doine right. Not promising Behikes here, but I wont send Swishers either (unless you request). Anyone willing to give it a try....and fulfill a few of my wishes as well?

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    lets do this! pm me and we will figure it out.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Vulchor:
    Hello All,

So Im going to see if I can find a taker for a strange kinda trade. We can do a standard 5 for 5, or whatever you like. For my end, I am looking for at least one stick on my "want to try" list in my profile--more would be even nicer. If not that, then maybe 2 (or more again, lol) from the "want to try again" list. You dont have to tell me which it is, and the other sticks are up to you.

Your end will be blind, but I will make sure you are doine right. Not promising Behikes here, but I wont send Swishers either (unless you request). Anyone willing to give it a try....and fulfill a few of my wishes as well?
    Last time I did this with Vulchor he beat me up pretty bad. Be careful.
  • Options
    If Marker is not a liar----he is at least a one sided story teller;)-------------------I am still recovering from his package....no pun intended.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    PM me if you want to do this one again, I'm in if you're up for it?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    OchoZacho:
    PM me if you want to do this one again, I'm in if you're up for it?
    OOPS! I was looking at the want to try again list. My apologies.
  • Options
    If youve got a couple on the want to try again list bro, Ill give it a while. Im doing a trade with Trident, but Im open to doing one more with someone if they want to.