Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My 1000th Post!

Hey everyone, some of you may have noticed that I have not posted for a little over a week now. I have been trying to come up with an idea for my 1000th post. I have had a lot of ideas suggested to me and have thought of a few on my own, but nothing has really stood out that would be worthy of the 1000th post. There are so many different passes going on right now, I didn't want to start another and not have it live up to the amazing passes that are already going on. So for now I will start with:

Thank you to all to all the brothers and sisters that make the forums here a great place to spend some time. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to bomb the crap out of me. Thank you to everyone who has traded with me. Thank you to all that have posted on the threads I've started. Thank you to everyone for the support and friendship I get from people here everyday. Thank you for all the advise and suggestions that have been tossed my way, and a BIG thank you to CCOM for giving a guy like me an outlet and a place to bond with people that love the hobby as much as I do.

There are so many great people here that do so many wonderful things and deserve so much in return. So without naming anyone, when I do finally decide what to do for my 1000th post, those deserving people will be properly thanked for all they do. So stay tuned!!!

For the newbs and others I have not had much interaction with I hope to get to know you all soon. Heres to the next 1000 posts, cheers everyone, and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU ALL!!!

Jason

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on 1K smokindaddy. Nice to have you around too.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Jason!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jason! We have had minimal interaction in each of our first 1K posts. We should change that in the next 1K.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah another reason to ......well...... Congrats on the 1k!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Congrats man!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Jason, its been fun, here's to thousands more my friend!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats Jason!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the thousand!! Hope to meet up with you one of these days!!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Such a sap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on your 1k milestone.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the 1k!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    SleevePlz:
    Congrats Jason! We have had minimal interaction in each of our first 1K posts. We should change that in the next 1K.
    Tony, I couldn't agree more
    MVW67:
    Oh yeah another reason to ......well...... Congrats on the 1k!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Mike, don't you dare!!!!
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Such a sap
    seriously. booo hoo mumbo jumbo sneeze sneeze slob slob sniffle sniffle. what a sappy sap.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Congratulations on 1K smokindaddy. Nice to have you around too.
    +1 and it has been a pleasure!