Home General Discussion

New guy here learning quite a bit

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Welcome dude, and enjoy your wine humi looks a little empty....... pm sent to you!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    You can trust this man.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the fray. Is that work of art a maduro, or is it just happy to see me?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    MVW67:
    Welcome dude, and enjoy your wine humi looks a little empty....... pm sent to you!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    You can trust this man.
    see harmless
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Thanks for all the responses. The little piggy is a cheap cigar I got awhile ago before I knew anything about cigars. DON'T laugh it's from smokers friendly!!!!! It's there brand and it's an ok cigar.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Thank you seems like there are a bunch of really good people on here....
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums and nice set up!
  • The buffalonian:
    Welcome to the forums and nice set up!
    Thanks alot!!!!!!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Welcome to the forums, pull up a chair, light up a stick and stay awhile.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brah.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Thanks! Just read the Newbs to Forums Please READ!!!! There is some really good stuff in there!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Welcome to Ccom!
  • taythegibs:
    Welcome to Ccom!
    Thank you!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    i really want a piggy cigar! lol.. wtt?
  • RobIsSweet:
    i really want a piggy cigar! lol.. wtt?
    PM sent
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Triangle, like any good new member, followed my advice and sent me has address. I'll start the bidding at...five bucks.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome triangle, nice winedor, also go to Newb trading thread and grab a sponsor to jump into this mess!!!
  • mmccartneydc:
    Welcome triangle, nice winedor, also go to Newb trading thread and grab a sponsor to jump into this mess!!!
    Thanks! I might just do that...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!! Time to bust into the 401K this hobby is never ending ...always something cool out there to find and great people here to help you find it!!
  • Bigshizza:
    Welcome!! Time to bust into the 401K this hobby is never ending ...always something cool out there to find and great people here to help you find it!!
    That is exactly right. To me this is a great hobby to get into. I have plans too! When I start getting my collection built up. (currently about 40) Your right about finding great people on here. I have been on this forum for most of the day searching stuff and taking a break to go smoke a cigar! Can't beat that in my opinion. I have to get my stash built up before hunting in a little more then a month away and I plan to be gone for about 10 days smoking at least 2 a day maybe 3 or 4 if things go right! I have read about 300 reviews today at least. Been on almost every thread that has been posted the past 2 to 3 days. Yeah I'm addicted! Maybe a little OCD!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    triangleman29:
    Bigshizza:
    That is exactly right. To me this is a great hobby to get into. I have plans too! When I start getting my collection built up. (currently about 40) Your right about finding great people on here. I have been on this forum for most of the day searching stuff and taking a break to go smoke a cigar! Can't beat that in my opinion. I have to get my stash built up before hunting in a little more then a month away and I plan to be gone for about 10 days smoking at least 2 a day maybe 3 or 4 if things go right! I have read about 300 reviews today at least. Been on almost every thread that has been posted the past 2 to 3 days. Yeah I'm addicted! Maybe a little OCD!
    Don't worry, it will fade a little, but yeah my wife calls me addicted as well! I am a hunter too, would love to hear what you have planned for your trip as well as what you are going to be smoking! PM to ya!
  • Yeah I like that it's not fading right now though! I know it will a bit but this is such a cool hobby!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    triangleman29:
    Yeah I like that it's not fading right now though! I know it will a bit but this is such a cool hobby!!!
    yes, it is
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • I was watching that sprint sale earlier. Seems like one can pick up a decent deal off there every once in awhile.
    It can be addicting! Lol
  • Yeah I'll just go on late at night! Maybe get a better deal. Not sure though.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    triangleman29:
    Yeah I'll just go on late at night! Maybe get a better deal. Not sure though.
    you'll have competition! ;)
  • Oh, I'll just pm you and tell you I'm not interested in that one and get it anyways... lol
  • Welcome to the forum. There are three things you need to know before you can continue. 1.) I am supreme overlord. 2.) I don't like bear traps. 3.) If you're going to make sandwiches, I'm not fond of mustard.
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Welcome to the forum. There are three things you need to know before you can continue. 1.) I am supreme overlord. 2.) I don't like bear traps. 3.) If you're going to make sandwiches, I'm not fond of mustard.
    1.) Over what?
    2.) Bear traps are for bears, not cubs. LMAO
    3.) And you will take it anyway you get and like it!!