Home General Discussion

CA Cigar and Wine event 9/14-15

Hey guys... I just heard about an event in Paso Robles, CA called Crush & Roll West. I'm 90% sure I'll be there and I know some of you guys are in the general area so I thought I'd spread the word.

They will have Cigar, Wine and Beer companies there... and it looks like you get a ton of sticks included in the price.

Room 101, Tiant Cigar Group, Camacho, Miami Cigar Co, AJ Fernandez, Partagas, Berger & Argenti, Kristoff, Drew Estate, La Palina... are just a few of the brands who will be there... looks like a great time...

here is a link to the site - Crush and Roll event info

anyone think they can make it?

Comments

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    What is the address is this in ventura ca
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    seagarlover:
    What is the address is this in ventura ca
    all the info is on the website... it's actually in Paso Robles which is near San Louis Obispo... so, i believe that is called the central valley
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lol you just heard about this one Rob? I woulda swore I remember talking with you about it the past two years.. Never have made it myself, but it seems like a killer time.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hays:
    Lol you just heard about this one Rob? I woulda swore I remember talking with you about it the past two years.. Never have made it myself, but it seems like a killer time.
    Ha! we may have talked about it... i have a HORRIBLE memory... must have been all the pot in high school... anyway, I'm pretty pumped on this... makes for a nice weekend getaway in a really nice part of the state
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Damn you California, why can't you be closer to Illinois?