Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Better late then never

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
While I was in my ultra busy mode lift and reyez decided to bomb me!! Sorry it took so long to post guys but it made me feel a lot better and thanks for everything!! But there will be consequences!! Mr reyez sent me this Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And lift sent me this Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos As soon as I settle back in missiles will be launched!!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Can't take all the credit for this Justin and jimmy played a role too
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    While I was in my ultra busy mode lift and reyez decided to bomb me!! Sorry it took so long to post guys but it made me feel a lot better and thanks for everything!! But there will be consequences!! Mr reyez sent me this Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And lift sent me this Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos As soon as I settle back in missiles will be launched!!!
    Hope you enjoy. I didn't know if you ever had a BOTL cigar. Its one of my favs. But I'm also a drew estate ****. Lol
    Lift603:
    Can't take all the credit for this Justin and jimmy played a role too
    But you should still give him a beating. Lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Really cool!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done!! Enjoy Lee
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • You know I was looking where to get a BOTL cigar. Anybody have advice for this or willing to trade
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    So the truth comes out!! Ok b-town bombers please Surrender your addys to me or I will pull a Mtucelli on you!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    buckeyecigar:
    You know I was looking where to get a BOTL cigar. Anybody have advice for this or willing to trade
    If no one helps you in a week or two I can. I got some stuff happening right now or i would send you one now. Life should be back in order by then.

And Lee mine is around. Should be easy to find.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So the truth comes out!! Ok b-town bombers please Surrender your addys to me or I will pull a Mtucelli on you!!!!!
    I got them all, I have no problem throwing those guys under the bus
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I got them all, I have no problem throwing those guys under the bus
    Wow just like that.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit
    buckeyecigar:
    You know I was looking where to get a BOTL cigar. Anybody have advice for this or willing to trade
    I've been looking around for them too but none of the B&M around here carry them
    The buffalonian:
    Nice Hit
    buckeyecigar:
    I've been looking around for them too but none of the B&M around here carry them
    They won't. It was a cigar made for a forum by drew estates and they all sold out within weeks of release.
  • Thanks hewey. Maybe we can work out a trade. Let me know
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Lee. Keep harvesting the lakes, brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a great bass year for me!! If I stopped now I'd still be ahead of the game. But I owe ya one so just beware lol
    Money can't buy taste