Home Non Cigar Related

Stogie Rack Farkle

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's raining outside, but it's perfect in the garage. Canadian football is on the boob toob, c.com is on the laptop on the tool bench, the box fan is on in the back doorway, Biffy the KLR is on her center stand, I'm perched on Biffy's seat, Bearswatter's fresh squeezed lemonade is on Biffy's rack, the boob toob remote is on Biffy's tail bag cause I am flipping back and forth to the baseball game, RateMyCigar app is on my android on biffy's tail bag...

Only one lousy thing is not in its place: Where's my stogie go? Every time I go to type something on the Atrix, each time I reach for lemonade or remote, I have to juggle this burning sotweed stick. This is a recurring problem in the man cave. I don't tolerate recurring problems. Not in the cave. Grab some tie wire and needle nose. Time to farkle:

It's good to be a man in a woman's world.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    a bit unrelated, but I love the hand guards. I must say those things have saved my knuckles a few times!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeup yupyupyupyup. You can see where that one got biffed. It's a mystery why none of your dual sports come with decent hand guards. The OEM guards are like cut out of a milk jug. The deal is not protecting your hands it's keeping your levers from getting busted.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Well that too. I remember the first day I picked up my current bike (KX125) and leaned it over a bit too far. Took the clutch lever clean off the handle bar haha. Needless to say I didn't have the guards on it yet.