Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind trade?

5 sticks - premium but not ultra...who's in?

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm in. i'm going to win
    jliu:
    i'm going to win
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    jliu:
    i'm going to win
    Snoobie...you like patty cakes
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Done!
    yayyerrr.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon Snoobie bring it my friend, bring it!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Careful, I hear his sticks are good for staying regular...
    cigars make me poopie. this is going to be fun. I look forward to this. Zach is a great guy so it is my pleasure to do this blind trade
    oh mister ooochoooo. DC 0312 1430 0000 9990 8313
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Goodbye Zach.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Have the ambulance on stand by...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Zachary, Go Zachary, kick super roomie's, super boobie's, super pubbie's, super snoobie's a$$!!!!!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Go Zachary, Go Zachary, kick super roomie's, super boobie's, super pubbie's, super snoobie's a$$!!!!!:-) :-)
    go put on your dunce hat and stand in the corner!
    MVW67:
    This would be the third time in about 6 weeks I've smacked him around, I figure it's time to go easy on the little guy for a change. DC # 9405 5036 9930 0131 3081 11
    OchoZacho:
    MVW67:
    This would be the third time in about 6 weeks I've smacked him around, I figure it's time to go easy on the little guy for a change. DC # 9405 5036 9930 0131 3081 11
    that tiz tru.
    What the heck Juney bug???? This means war! Expect retaliation. 5 stick NOT ULTRA! By no means will I lay this to rest!
    Lucky for you I have a very special package coming tomorrow that has some major ammo inside. I am seriously dumbfounded! No pictures yet due to the shock.
    what? seriously zach DO NOT retaliate. you hit me freakin twice already in 6 weeks. this is my thank you to you. DO NOT hit me back my friend. Just do me a favor and enjoy the cigars ok?
    You know, I've been around this forum almost a year now and I've suffered some pretty hard blows, but this takes the cake! I can't thank you enough!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough with the foreplay... PICS!!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    Enough with the foreplay... PICS!!!!
    more forplay!!!!!!
    jliu:
    what? seriously zach DO NOT retaliate. you hit me freakin twice already in 6 weeks. this is my thank you to you. DO NOT hit me back my friend. Just do me a favor and enjoy the cigars ok?
    Oh I will enjoy the cigars, you don't have to worry about that!
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    Oh I will enjoy the cigars, you don't have to worry about that!
    haha cool ! it was my absolute pleasure Zach. Good cigars goes to good folks.
    This is the damage that I incurred! I am still a little shocked. Jiunn, thanks a million!

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done June bug!! Those are all fantastic mid grade sticks lol your nuts!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    sweet. they look like they got there in decent shape. speaking in terms of CCs, they're all for sure smokable. the VR don alejandro and Bolivar BF are newer (2012) but very much so smokable. feel free to age them or smoke them. no screw that, fire it up. once my stock gets aged, I'll send you some. that boliva LE 2009 is very much so ready to go and it's deeeelish. anyways. enjoy them my BOTC.
    oh forgot.. that cohiba has been aged for three years. opux **** is from... 2010. and that LG is the small batch #4 oscuro (hard to tell those silly ones b/c all it says on the band is "sb"). smoke them all. in one day. ok maybe not one day. two
    Jiunn, I have to say, I have really been CRAVING cc tobacco lately and don't have much of it myself. These will be thoroughly enjoyed!
    I've also been hard on the lookout for the Ratzilla, Tat Mex & UF4! Simply amazing my friend!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow Jiunn, nice freakin hit.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America