Home Non Cigar Related
Options

DNC - Michelle Obama

Her husband could learn a thing or two from her. Impressive speaker. She really didn't get into policy, so I will refrain from political commentary.

Comments

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I am still going through my recording... but so far it looks like the same thing I said about the RNC is holding true, feels more like a collection of egos and personalities than an actual cohesive party.
  • Options
    Damn you Bill Clinton. You are like that smarmy used car salesman, you know you shouldn't trust him, but you can't help but laugh at his jokes and enjoy listening to him. But seriously, that was quite a speech. Obama is going to have his work cut out for him to not be outshone by Bill and his own wife.

Otherwise, I felt there was a little too much blame game speaking and not enough emphasis an plans to fix it. I guess that is just the nature of politics.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Damn you Bill Clinton. You are like that smarmy used car salesman, you know you shouldn't trust him, but you can't help but laugh at his jokes and enjoy listening to him. But seriously, that was quite a speech. Obama is going to have his work cut out for him to not be outshone by Bill and his own wife.

Otherwise, I felt there was a little too much blame game speaking and not enough emphasis an plans to fix it. I guess that is just the nature of politics.
    Remember one thing,..,..... this is the same guy (Clinton) who stared right into the camera on national TV and wagged that same finger and said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Just sayin,.....
  • Options
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Remember one thing,..,..... this is the same guy (Clinton) who stared right into the camera on national TV and wagged that same finger and said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Just sayin,.....
    Depends how you define 'that'. Yes, I know he is kinda (really) scummy, but it doesn't make him any less of an impressive orator.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....
    Depends how you define 'that'. Yes, I know he is kinda (really) scummy, but it doesn't make him any less of an impressive orator.
    Right about that.

In Arkansas, to be sexual RELATIONS it has to be with your sister.
  • Options
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....
    Right about that.

I am tired of people like you judging me just because my family tree has no forks. :P
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....
    Right about that.

I am tired of people like you judging me just because my family tree has no forks. :P
    Tha'ts what happens when you never leave your brothers behind. (just sayin)
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....
    When he left office the US had a budget surplus, un-employment was below 4%, and we were not at war. Anyone who looks to a lawyer or a politician for moral guidance is looking in the wrong place, I think. Personally, I don't care who the President sleeps with. That's none of my business. His/Her job is to be the President. If I want morality lessons, I will turn to members of the Church, or read what great moral leaders have written.

I'm just sayin........
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bill is very good. Very wrong, but very good at what he does.
  • Options
    JDH:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....
    When he left office the US had a budget surplus, un-employment was below 4%, and we were not at war. Anyone who looks to a lawyer or a politician for moral guidance is looking in the wrong place, I think. Personally, I don't care who the President sleeps with. That's none of my business. His/Her job is to be the President. If I want morality lessons, I will turn to members of the Church, or read what great moral leaders have written.

I'm just sayin........
    You are right...... I just want a president who can tell the truth at least sometimes.

Just sayin
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    JDH:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....

I'm just sayin........
    You are right...... I just want a president who can tell the truth at least sometimes.

Just sayin
    Much prefer a president who lies about getting a **** than one that lies about the status of wars and other such important things.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jadelt:
    JDH:
    jadelt:
    jthanatos:

Just sayin,.....

I'm just sayin........

Just sayin
    You must have been a fan of President Carter, 'cause I don't think he ever lied to the American people. Come to think of it, how many can you name that fit your expectation?