Home Non Cigar Related
Options

RC Airplanes?

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
So are any of you into RC airplanes? I gotta lot of newbie questions....lol

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I work with a guy who's really into them, but he sucks at it. Constantly crashing his plane, changing parts... Maybe he can get some pointers from your thread too.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I work with a guy who's really into them, but he sucks at it. Constantly crashing his plane, changing parts... Maybe he can get some pointers from your thread too.
    .....don't you two work together. If so, hahaha LOL. Nice one, Dan.

But no, sorry - don't know a friggin thing about RC planes but I think they're pretty sweet. I could never get into them though because I am sure I would crash them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Yeah, I had a good friend once that got into it and then forgot all about his cigar buddies! LOL, sorry Brian, couldn't resist! haha, just kidding!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I have forgotten no one Matt, and Yes Dan he can sure crash them up.. But I did get the mustang to fly tues night and man what a bird. covered happy top in roughly 3-5 seconds so I need a bigger area for it..And J man let me tell you once u get it figured out which I HAVENT.. it is so relaxing my smaller planes i do fine with its the bigger more powerful beasts that kick my but...lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    I have forgotten no one Matt, and Yes Dan he can sure crash them up.. But I did get the mustang to fly tues night and man what a bird. covered happy top in roughly 3-5 seconds so I need a bigger area for it..And J man let me tell you once u get it figured out which I HAVENT.. it is so relaxing my smaller planes i do fine with its the bigger more powerful beasts that kick my but...lol
    oh yea, they look friggin' awesome. I'm sure it's relaxing and easy flying one you figure it out. There's a nearby park that actually has an R/C airstrip, special tables for the guys to set up their planes, etc....very cool stuff and it's always busy, especially on nice days. The guys there always look like they're having a great time.

But I don't know though - I had a hard time flying one of those R/C, indoor mini-helicopters, kept crashing into the walls and ceiling. I hate to imagine what would happen with anything larger, outdoors, or faster. haha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I fly a Nitro Helicopter .30 size, and that my friend, is just awesome. Basically because helicopters do not fly, they are just so uglt the earth repels them.