Home General Discussion

Berger Argenti cigars

I was looking at them the other day. I really can not find a lot of info on them. Before I pull the trigger does anybody have any thoughts on them. Is the mooch medium or mild smoke? What about the entubar? Interesting design but what about flavor? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    here ya go... a bit of info on the Entubar: CLICK

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the mooch maduro. It's a pretty decent cigar and it's not too terribly expensive.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Thanks. I think I will seek out the mooch. Great info on the entubar. I will be honest I am not all that excited about it after the review. Does not fit my taste.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Messick, here's the best cigar advice Ive EVER seen about cigars PERIOD - nobody can tell you what a good cigar for you is BUT YOU.

Kuzi didnt particularly care for the Entubar.

I think they're pretty great.

Forget all of that and try one for yourself. :-) Thats the best and only way to know if you like a particular stick. Would hate for you to miss out on something you love because someone else said it was no good, and would hate to see you shell out your hard-earned cash for something you hate because someone else said it was great.

Try em all at least once, and enjoy the experience. :-)

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bumpil
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I enjoy the Mooch natural but they dont age too well
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the Mooch Maduro, but didn't like the Natural. As for the Entubar, I loved the smaller Corona Macho (4 5/8” x 48) vitola, but didn't care much for the others.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb