Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nickiam gaahdamn!

VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't thank you enough. Ive been been beaten but not this bloodied. And you thought I was "safe for now"............

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks again bro. You're a stand up guy.... Not just for the sticks, but the service to your country. It was a an awesome surprise!

Comments

• Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Damn, that's awesome!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    geez nick. so many crazy bombers on ccom forums. this is quite exceptional. make a snoob tweak his nipples
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And what did you do to deserve that attack ?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nick is on a roll, almost making Mike look sane!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    And what did you do to deserve that attack ?

Beats the he!! out of me.....
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Nick is on a roll, almost making Mike look sane!
    That's what I was thinking...and I think there is more to come...just a hunch... :-) .
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Nice
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Peter you are a lucky guy aren't you!! Those are some tasty treats for sure
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit nick!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Bigshizza:
    Nice Peter you are a lucky guy aren't you!! Those are some tasty treats for sure
    I mean this when I say it.... I truely am.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Nicki morning fellow is a force to be reckon with. BTW Peter, this will probably be the only time you'll hear ne say this .......... Lets Go Yankees!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    This Nicki morning fellow is a force to be reckon with. BTW Peter, this will probably be the only time you'll hear ne say this .......... Lets Go Yankees!
    As and Rays! Eff the Yanks. LOL... I would love to see LAAoA get in.... Rays and LA would be cool!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I can't thank you enough. Ive been been beaten but not this bloodied. And you thought I was "safe for now"............

Thanks again bro. You're a stand up guy.... Not just for the sticks, but the service to your country. It was a an awesome surprise!
    I know the pain bro.....get yourself bandaged up good after a savage beat down like that.

And oh yeah, very nicely done, Nick!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you pulling for the A's over my Mariners and King Felix....no sir...they can win after they leave Seattle
    Bigshizza:
    Are you pulling for the A's over my Mariners and King Felix....no sir...they can win after they leave Seattle
    King Felix will be pitching in Boston next year anyhow...........
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Another nice hit,,I hear those la duena's are pretty good??
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That AB Black Market looks amazing!