Home General Discussion

Dirty Thirty

Well I turn the big 30 this coming Monday and I am trying to figure out what to light up. #9 pig, T52 pig, Feral pig, Viaje original zombie I only have one of each and will never see another of any of more than likely. I have a hard time smoking HTF sticks. I hope I can pull the trigger and set fire to one of them. I should have saved the Fine and Rare it was awesome, but who would have known. Help me out fellas which one should it be?

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just open up the humi and pick one. afterall, it is a just a buncha rolled up leaves. enjoy it while you can. never know what tomorrow will bring. words of a stupid noob I know.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just open up the humi and pick one. afterall, it is a just a buncha rolled up leaves. enjoy it while you can. never know what tomorrow will bring. words of a stupid noob I know.
    +1 to what snoobie said. I know it is probably not what you wanted to hear but really the best recommendation out there, IMHO.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smoke them all, screw waiting on it
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    I'm with catfish on this one James
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Smoke them all, screw waiting on it
    +1
    Best advice I ever got...it's just a cigar. I can't tell you how many HTF smokes did not deliver some amazing experience I'll never forget. They are all meant to be smoked. I understand aging with some like ISOM or uhc that truly change drastically. Otherwise, today is a good day to be alive....might as well smoke the good sh$t
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Best advice I ever got...it's just a cigar. I can't tell you how many HTF smokes did not deliver some amazing experience I'll never forget. They are all meant to be smoked. I understand aging with some like ISOM or uhc that truly change drastically. Otherwise, today is a good day to be alive....might as well smoke the good sh$t
    +1 words to live by
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    from the three listed... go with the T52. thats the best of the bunch IMHO
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh .... you listed a bunch of crap sticks. Go smoke a NUB

jk ... T52 ftw.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day!! Damn 30, only 21 years ago, feels like yesterday....At my age I better be smoking only premium sticks..huh..Have fun and play safe!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Happy B-Day!! Damn 30, only 21 years ago, feels like yesterday....At my age I better be smoking only premium sticks..huh..Have fun and play safe!!!
    why wait? smoke the good stuff now.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Bigshizza:
    why wait? smoke the good stuff now.
    Word!! Mr Kuzi
    What's the verdict???
  • catfishbluezz:
    What's the verdict???
    I think the 52 pig And thank you for it your the man. Let me reward you for it!
    Pm to you brohammer
  • Happy birthday! I agree, they're all meant to be smoked, but, I'd go with the 52