Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lee scores a Hat Trick

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
So Lee has now taken it upon himself to just continually restock my humidor with only the best cigars money can buy. This is the third time in a row he has bombed me with some outstanding cigars. Bomb from Lee A few things to note. I recently picked up a nice sampler of Padrons that included the 44 years, 46 years, and 40 years. I already had a couple 85 years from a trade with Lee a little while back. So I'm assuming that you are keeping very strict track of my Padron stash and wanted to help complete the collection. Second, you know what happens to a player when they score a hat trick in hockey. They meet the other team's enforcer. Lee, I'm not going to bomb you. I'm going to destroy you! Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you very much from the bottom of my humidor! You are a class act. Now go bomb someone else!!!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice hit. Let me wipe up my drool..
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Lee!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I see those sticks growing old at the bottom of a dark box. Nice hit.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very VERY nicely done Lee. top notch brother
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job lee, tony likes being beaten like a step child
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Tony I'm glad they got to you!! Congrats on the post count and I'm glad I completed your padron collection!! Hope you enjoy and destruction is not needed!! I think I'm still hurting from mvw lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    By the way maybe you can give jiunn a lessen in photography!!
    Money can't buy taste