Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All right, Kid... You called down the thunder.

So I've been trying to lay low lately but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Came home from work last night to find a box and a postcard in place of where my house used to be compliments of Rudy aka The Kid.

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah nice Rudster! I love how you put in great meaningful thought into all your bombs. good stuff man.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Goodness, what did you do to Rudy to piss him off? Freakin nice hit, enjoy Andrew...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Rudy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That's is a great hit!! Nice job Rudy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit but i gots a feeling kid better move as his house will be gone shortly as i know amz has the ammo,lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCIsHtFAj0
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dizzam, that is a nice hit.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Goodness, what did you do to Rudy to piss him off? Freakin nice hit, enjoy Andrew...
    Andrew knows what he did,, Oh yes he knows,,,lol,, But I have to tell you the whole callin down the thunder thing has got me a little concerned,,, ;o)
    Enjoy Dude!!!
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Andrew knows what he did,, Oh yes he knows,,,lol,, But I have to tell you the whole callin down the thunder thing has got me a little concerned,,, ;o)
    Enjoy Dude!!!
    he knows what he did, that dont fly with us guyz, us kind hit back anyways and you know that, lmfao
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have tried to bring down the "thunder" on Rudy many times and have failed. Good Luck, Champ.......lol.
    greg2648:
    I have tried to bring down the "thunder" on Rudy many times and have failed. Good Luck, Champ.......lol.
    jj20030:
    he knows what he did, that dont fly with us guyz, us kind hit back anyways and you know that, lmfao
    I see Greg and JJ are hittin the sauce a little early today,,lol
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nice hit Rudy. That Pike Place Seafood Market is one of the coolest places I've ever been to. I'm trying to remember, is that in the same building with the farmers market that has the vegetables on steroids? I swear they were twice the size of anything I've ever seen.
    Roberto99:
    Nice hit Rudy. That Pike Place Seafood Market is one of the coolest places I've ever been to. I'm trying to remember, is that in the same building with the farmers market that has the vegetables on steroids? I swear they were twice the size of anything I've ever seen.
    Yep,, thats the place,, they usually show it with guys throwin fish around during the Seahawks home games. Cool place! Thanks
    amz1301:
    Uh,, cant we talk about this buddy ol pal???
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    That time has past.

amz1301:
    The Kid:
    That time has past.

GET HIZ ACE!,LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4
  • Rudy, Rudy , Rudy. Make sure you cheer it like the movie.
    stowggie:
    Rudy, Rudy , Rudy. Make sure you cheer it like the movie.
    The only time I cheer my own name is when Im about to climax,,,ROTFLMAO
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The Kid:
    stowggie:
    Rudy, Rudy , Rudy. Make sure you cheer it like the movie.
    The only time I cheer my own name is when Im about to climax,,,ROTFLMAO
    HA!
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Enjoy Dude!!!
    I agree!!!, You Know I just stuck my head outside and The skies look pretty threatenin today,,Just Sayin!!!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Rudy's gonna feel the pain
    The buffalonian:
    JJ's gonna feel the pain
    Fixed it!!!!
    The Kid:
    The buffalonian:
    JJ's gonna feel the pain
    Fixed it!!!!
    lmao image