Home General Discussion

Smells like used latex in here...

Whats up errrrrebody?! Sorry I've been gone for so long I've gotten some emails from some people and wanted to pop in and update you guys.

Life has been crazy! Still doing the same analyst gig plus I'm repping for Emilio Cigars plus going to school full time on top of still being a gym rat and getting married in a month and coaching the soon to be step sons soccer team. So needless to say I'm pretty much always on the go anymore.

To those of you who I owe packages I am beyond sorry. I've had stuff sitting in my humidor waiting to go out for awhile now and for that I'm sorry. No excuses on those not going out. I just ask your forgiveness guys.

Looking forward to keeping in touch more with you guys and meeting all the new peeps. Talk to you guys soon!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you pop in brother!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    No excuses, lol, okay just messing with you. Glad your okay an doing well. I'm sure we all understand life's changes. Congrats soon to be Married man. And next time Just answer your texts and tweets next time Sir. Then you won't have to come back like this :)..,,
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Elijah,, good to hear from ya!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    No excuses, lol, okay just messing with you. Glad your okay an doing well. I'm sure we all understand life's changes. Congrats soon to be Married man. And next time Just answer your texts and tweets next time Sir. Then you won't have to come back like this :)..,,
    You're one to talk Rick....lol
    And thanks guys!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Am I too late for the latex?!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you again! I have to still ship some stuff to YOU too! HAHA!

Glad to see you still alive and kickin' my friend!
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    good to hear from you E, that wedding is creeping ever closer, hahaha,

will shoot you an email in the next few days with an update on us. talk to you soon man
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bumpppppf
    Lasabar:
    Good to see you again! I have to still ship some stuff to YOU too! HAHA!

Glad to see you still alive and kickin' my friend!
    Same here. Check your pm's homie
    *Petey*:
    good to hear from you E, that wedding is creeping ever closer, hahaha,

will shoot you an email in the next few days with an update on us. talk to you soon man
    Sounds good brother talk to you soon
    Rain:
    Am I too late for the latex?!
    Never too late for the latex when I'm around....