Home General Discussion
Options

"Pick My Stick" RAIN picked the 5V for tonight (COMPLETED WITH PICS)

Sheesh..... y'all can keep up the needless discussion..... me.... I am going to go smoke my 5V Miami as requested by RAIN and I am gonna have a great time of it !!

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Sheesh..... y'all can keep up the needless discussion..... me.... I am going to go smoke my 5V Miami as requested by RAIN and I am gonna have a great time of it !!
    Smart man! I just got a 5V Miami in a bomb today, I think I will join you.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Then how are you going to cut it without an awesome cutter sir??
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Then how are you going to cut it without an awesome cutter sir??
    LMFAO..... guess I gotta chew off a hunk
  • Options
    Rain:
    jadelt:
    Smart man! I just got a 5V Miami in a bomb today, I think I will join you.
    Cool..... I will do my normal 'mini review' I would love to hear your experience compared to mine. I did a 5V Miami Nugget a year ago or so before I knew anything about anything..... now I know a tiny bit about something! I think I liked it then but man my taste sure has changed. Will see later tonight how it stands up.
  • Options
    I am smoking a 5v tonight too =} image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Cask Strength? That thing looks serious!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I SMOKE PREMEPREMPRIM'S BRO image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Wow...is that a conny-habano wrapper combo Rick?
  • Options
    Just finished the 5V Miami M-5 5.5 x 55. Nice smoke.

This is (was) a very well made stick. About the smoothest wrapper I have seen in a long time. (pics below) Solid (like rock solid) made me a bit concerned. Pre light lick = no taste at all. Cut and pre light draw was perfect. Soft flame light and good billowy white smoke with a solid pepper taste.

Taste profile was good and pleasurable throughout. Not much change just a bit more pepper at the end. By the way, I noticed that the cellophane was a yellow / brown color so I may have had this a while.

Note the smooth wrapper........

Nice smoke to the very end. This is a solid medium stick. Very enjoyable. Great burn. Solid white ash. A slight buzz at the end, 1 hour 30 minutes on a nice cool evening in the mountains. My rating is a solid 4 out of 5.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Rain:
    those things are amazing!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BumpIty