Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Man Cave

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Who's got one? I have a garage, but due to the heat I don't really use it as a man cave. My neighbor has an awesome shed that is the size of a small house, so I'm pretty jealous. I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do when we settle down for good, IE garage, shed, build one myself. Just looking for some ideas!

Comments

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Rain:
    Who's got one? I have a garage, but due to the heat I don't really use it as a man cave. My neighbor has an awesome shed that is the size of a small house, so I'm pretty jealous. I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do when we settle down for good, IE garage, shed, build one myself. Just looking for some ideas!
    I took over a spare bedroom upstairs a few years ago for my winter cigar enjoyment. Haven't really spent a lot of money on it - I've got an inexpensive but adequate exhaust system, a TV & a music system, and a poker table and a few comfortable chairs, and some wall art.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    i just want a single room to sleep in i could be happy in
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    My little bar i built.......i have the carpet in now, it is nice to go to the bar, and when your finished, just go up stairs and get in bed! image
  • Options
    Jeez, Rail. That is 10X better then what I will ever have!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Well thanks.:-)..it was not hard to build...just started out with oak kitchen cabinets and started to build......seen the hard wood flooring and cabinets used on a tv show, so i "stole" the idea from them...
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Rain:
    Well thanks.:-)..it was not hard to build...just started out with oak kitchen cabinets and started to build......seen the hard wood flooring and cabinets used on a tv show, so i "stole" the idea from them...
    Yeah, but I can't build anything ;) Is that in your house, garage, shed..?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Rain:
    Yeah, but I can't build anything ;) Is that in your house, garage, shed..?
    That could prove difficult then....i bet you would do better than you think.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I found myself a real nice shed that I plan on getting once we get settled in a house we like
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Closed-in, 2 car carport. Work shop/smoke shop/MenDen

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I got one Man Cave, completely separated from my house. I can really enjoy there without any disturbance. I have indoor and outdoor designated smoking area. Here are some pictures: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    rzaman:
    I got one Man Cave, completely separated from my house. I can really enjoy there without any disturbance. I have indoor and outdoor designated smoking area. Here are some pictures: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Dude...I love you.
  • Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Only connected to the house by roof. Has its own septic system and a mini split for ac/heat. Where all my smoking,scotch drinking and Ar15 building goes on.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool Rodger!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Bigger than my condo, but I'm moving
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice set up, Bat.

I miss Rzaman. That guy is The Most Interesting Man In The World. 
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    what kind of affordable ventilation do you guy recommend for a small basement den?
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a couple good bathroom fans and an ionizer. Or if ther is a decent window get a window fan

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!