Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT AB Fine and rare

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to trade for a few of these so if you have some and could be convinced to part with them shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know of a B&M that carries them,, if no-one else helps out I can try to grab a couple for ya,, Its not nearby so let me know,, I'll call em to confirm
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I know of a B&M that carries them,, if no-one else helps out I can try to grab a couple for ya,, Its not nearby so let me know,, I'll call em to confirm
    If you call and confirm let me know kinda interested in trying these
    Money can't buy taste
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    They are definitely one that lived up to the hype, fantastic smoke!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I was never able.to get my hands on these. :-(
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Were you able to get any? Im gonna go for a drive to clear my head of this baby momma drama around here. I may be able to swoop you up a couple
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Were you able to get any? Im gonna go for a drive to clear my head of this baby momma drama around here. I may be able to swoop you up a couple

How much are they out there Steve. I am looking to try those and Cellar Reserve
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Pick me up a slice of cake will ya?
    Rudy sorry no cake on this run! I did pick up some fine and rares. Goldy did you get yours? Theres other guys hassle`en me about`em already :p So if would pm me your addy if you havn`t gotten any.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    bigfnsteve:

I can get the cellar reserve all the time dude. Small perfecto, large perfecto, and the toro. Lmk
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Vision:
    bigfnsteve:

I can get the cellar reserve all the time dude. Small perfecto, large perfecto, and the toro. Lmk

Will do.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Rudy sorry no cake on this run! I did pick up some fine and rares. Goldy did you get yours? Theres other guys hassle`en me about`em already :p So if would pm me your addy if you havn`t gotten any.
    PM sent
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    bigfnsteve:
    PM sent
    Brian, I have at least one that I will send you. Please check out my PM to you. Thanks, Greg.
    Greg go find your own victims! :p
    bigfnsteve:
    Greg go find your own victims! :p
    There are getting fewer and fewer "victims" around here lately.....lol. I am trying to "get in where I fit in". Besides, I owe Brian one.........
    Well alrighty. I can bow out of this one. No worries! Go get`em
    bigfnsteve:
    Well alrighty. I can bow out of this one. No worries! Go get`em
    Actually, you should bow in.....I am only send one because I am sending him another package anyway. he will need more.......
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My god what has this placed turned into, people competing on who gets to send sticks away. I like it - game on!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Hey, I'll take some. ;-)