Home General Discussion
Options

Need Some Help

I have recently been banned over at our friends Wades site for creating and using a secondary handle there. My reason for doing so was to out a member that was flipping cigars for profit but has also been under investigation here in Canada by the Canadian gov't and police for listing and flipping cigars for profit on Craigslist (mission accomplished). I felt it was in the best interest of the community to be aware of this, especially with most members there being in the US and purchasing items that could get them in trouble. I did not want to post under my regular handle as I do business there from time to time and I thought it was best to keep the issue seperate and sometimes members can go over the top unfairly and more jump on the bandwagon. Anyhow a rule is a rule and I broke it so the penalty I must pay. I have always been an upstanding citizen with my fellow brothers, trades and sales and if that is the penalty I must pay then sobeit, but sometimes people deserve a 2nd opportunity. I sent Wade an email appologizing for my behavior but at this point no response. If anyone here is interested in helping, I would appreciate some support over there/with Wade. If you don't know where I am talking about, I appreciate the sentiment, those that do, any help would be most appreciative if you feel deserving. End of drama.

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll send Wade a pm as well and got your back there Steve.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    id be willing to help out nd email wade on your behalf. let me know if zeebras email helps.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Guys any emails/PM's would be helpful, the more the better!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    For sure DD, I will send something today.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Will do this for you today!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I just sent Wade a PM now. I will follow up with an email in a day or two if I have not seen a response.