Home Non Cigar Related
Options

thank you and farewell (part 2)

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi guys. I don't exactly know how I feel about starting a new thread that has to to do with me... typically I'm not this type of person but feel it is only right I say goodbye to you guys in this manner.

Within the past couple months or so, I haven't been enjoying my time as much as I used to here. I used to look forward to posting my shinanigans and being loonie with you guys. I can't or want to exactly pinpoint specifics but this environment has become a bit of a toxic place... I'm sorry to say this and please do not take this personally. So here it goes. Thank you so much everyone for dealing with my snoobie bsing. For the ones that played along with it, thank you and you have no idea how often I laughed my butt off in front of my laptop. For the folks that were offended or annoyed by my nonsense, I am truly sorry. My intention was to never offend anyone. Just to be playful.

My posting will be severly limited in the short run. I'll only post to facilitate the last leg of my pass. After my pass ends and cigars get back to me, I will no longer post. I'm very VERY grateful for you guys. I really am. When I first hopped back in, I actually specifically prayed that I would find a Christ built community and I really did find it (surprisingly) within some of you. Equally important, thanks to all my true brothers and friends (you know who you are). I look forward to living life with you guys! Farewell my brothers and sisters of the leaf.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jliu:
    Hi guys. I don't exactly know how I feel about starting a new thread that has to to do with me... typically I'm not this type of person but feel it is only right I say goodbye to you guys in this manner.

Within the past couple months or so, I haven't been enjoying my time as much as I used to here. I used to look forward to posting my shinanigans and being loonie with you guys. I can't or want to exactly pinpoint specifics but this environment has become a bit of a toxic place... I'm sorry to say this and please do not take this personally. So here it goes. Thank you so much everyone for dealing with my snoobie bsing. For the ones that played along with it, thank you and you have no idea how often I laughed my butt off in front of my laptop. For the folks that were offended or annoyed by my nonsense, I am truly sorry. My intention was to never offend anyone. Just to be playful.

My posting will be severly limited in the short run. I'll only post to facilitate the last leg of my pass. After my pass ends and cigars get back to me, I will no longer post. I'm very VERY grateful for you guys. I really am. When I first hopped back in, I actually specifically prayed that I would find a Christ built community and I really did find it (surprisingly) within some of you. Equally important, thanks to all my true brothers and friends (you know who you are). I look forward to living life with you guys! Farewell my brothers and sisters of the leaf.
    I will miss your farts...but seriously this is making it easier and easier to say peace out as well
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Ddouble post
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sad to see you go buddy, you've been a great friend. Hopefully we can all keep in touch elsewhere. You're a good man Snoob
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    And we lost a BotR. Brother of the Reef.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Well, this sucks. I know I am still just a noob, and you guys don't really know me, but I have lurked here quite awhile. Posts by guys like The Sniper and Juinn were what convinced me to not only de-lurk, but also to go from a special occasion smoker to a guy who maintains his own humidor. And, for that, I want to thank you and let you know you will be missed. I hope that someday down the road you will check back in and this forum will again be a place you would like to hang your hat.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damnnn. I'll sure miss your crazy posts. Come back and visit
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Damnnn. I'll sure miss your crazy posts. Come back and visit
    +1
    I always got a good laugh from your posts. Be sure to stop in and say hey every now and then.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr month you will be missed!! I always looked forward to your crazy talk and loved how the members responded. I hope you will consider coming back once all this stuff blows over! Your a great member and true botl. I wish you the best of luck and hope you keep smoking only the finest cigars(since I know you have them). God this sucks!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sons of motherless goats you dirty rooster sucking beaches. Why? My kimchee eating, riding naked in the trunk, shitake mushroom weinered friend is leaving and probably because someone was a cornhole around here. This makes me very very sad. I still haven't found these threads where all nuts broke loose.

I belong to several cigar forums but this place was always the best because it was smaller and everyone was like family. Things are different. I feel like someone put dog in my yaki mandu. I am sad and going to hold myself now. Bye little buddy.

Oh Oh Oh, I think I know what it is. You are depressed because of that f@cktaciluar football game Mizzou choked in. I am sad too. Hugs for you buddy.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    this does truly suck, it seems that alot of brothers on here are laeaving, whose posts i looked forward to, take care joon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dearest Snoobie, You were my sponsor and made me feel at home, laugh, learn and to have a good time. I will miss your crazy ass posts but know that if you need anything..don't hesitate to ask. I will see you soon .... Best wishes, Jim
  • Options
    We need you to hang around it won't be the same!
  • Options
    No . I forbid it. You are not allowed to leave.