Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whatever you do...do not poke the bear!

So i sent Trident a nice thank you package for some sticks he sent me a couple weeks back. His response was "now why would you go and poke a bear". I was just trying to me nice. He returned fire and not only blew up the post office, but now im a parapalegic and cant even smoke this amazing selection of sticks by myself as i have to have someone hold it for me. Daaaang, I liked those arms. sad face.

tHanks fo sho....i will enjoy these very very much.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Nick!! He really let you have it with both barrels....Enjoy
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dude, I feel the heat from that.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, smoke that pig! I need to know if I should pry one out of Roman's monolith or just be content with the parejos.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Dude, smoke that pig! I need to know if I should pry one out of Roman's monolith or just be content with the parejos.

Its just sittingin the winodor teasing me now...I have a cold or sore throat im constantly tired thing going on and i dont want to waste it....so its going to be a bit.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:

Its just sittingin the winodor teasing me now...I have a cold or sore throat im constantly tired thing going on and i dont want to waste it....so its going to be a bit.
    Can't find that undercrown ffp here in US, very nice hit!!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!! Poke away!! Oh wait didn't you just smack mike??
    Money can't buy taste