Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap! I'm a dumbass!!!!!!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So while getting things together today and going thru my pockets I realized somehow I lost my xi2 cutter!! I never take it in the road with me and the one time I do well...... So if you have a old one or extra one and are willing to trade for it please let me know!! I know they are impossible to part with but figured its worth a try lol
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    My friend your not the only one. I left mine on a golf cart a couple of weeks back. I was pissed off with myself. A week ago I revisited the same golf course and took a stab at asking them if anyone had turned it in. Thank goodness it was my camouflage one. Because the guy ask if I could describe it. I lucked up and got it back along with my Xikar lighter. For now on the Ronsom and regular cutter goes out with me.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Lee, I have a blue Xi2 sitting in a drawer. It's yours if you want it. PM me your address.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff Steve, the other half of my message didn't go through. Either way Lee, looks like your squared away. I'll just send you a lighter to go along with it :)...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn rick that is lucky!!!!! I never take it outside of the house since I'm in and out of a truck all day and never know where I'll be next. Plus I always lose something out of my pockets at work so I don't trust myself that I will still have it at the end of the day
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent mr steve
    Money can't buy taste
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Replied