Home General Discussion
Options

Request denied.

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
I never knew there were so many panties in this place or how easily they get bunched up. WTF guys? I read some posts, I know some people were big fat meanies, but c'mon.

Some people want to start ****? Request denied. You will be ignored or silenced.

Some people want to run away? Request denied. You matter too much and have a responsibility to your brothers to stick around.

Now grab a drink, sit back down, and light up. Relax.

Feckin' A. m/
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I never knew there were so many panties in this place or how easily they get bunched up. WTF guys? I read some posts, I know some people were big fat meanies, but c'mon.

Some people want to start ****? Request denied. You will be ignored or silenced.

Some people want to run away? Request denied. You matter too much and have a responsibility to your brothers to stick around.

Now grab a drink, sit back down, and light up. Relax.

Feckin' A. m/
    I like cake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and turtles
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I like nachos
  • Options
    So....lobotomies all around then, that's the solution? Seriously, if I'm missing something send me a PM don't just write random stuff on my thread...
  • Options
    Just trying to lighten it up a bit Ken as you suggested lol. I change all my thread titles to nacho's once they are done. Sorry of that offends you, I like nacho's so I post about it alot. I'll edit both of these posts if that is what you prefer
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I like nachos

Loaded with jalepenos and salsa, or just chips and cheese?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like nachos

All sorts of veggies man... peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc... More of a pico then salsa
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    So....lobotomies all around then, that's the solution? Seriously, if I'm missing something send me a PM don't just write random stuff on my thread...
    Request denied!!!
    seriously
    I'm Sorry Ken,,(hangs head walks away)... jeesh i really do like turtles
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like nachos

All sorts of veggies man... peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc... More of a pico then salsa

I dig me some pico... Dammit, Dustin! Now I'm hungry!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like nachos

I love nachos of all kinds, but especially Italian nachos. Wonton chips, pepperoni, italian sausage, sweet and spicy peppers, alfredo sauce, mozzerella and parmisian. Delicious.

We should do a nacho and herf night.
  • Options
    Now I get it. I guess it just took so much to post this I couldn't follow my own advice anymore.

(in my best Butthead) Huhuhuhuhuh Nachos rule.
    (better Beavis) Yeah! They rule! They rule!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Talking about food can lighten up any conversation. Lol
  • Options
    Cheeseburgers
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    what is goin on over here? How about a niiiiiiiiice, greeeeesey pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    what is goin on over here? How about a niiiiiiiiice, greeeeesey pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?
    Hmmmm FFP sounds good
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robbyras:
    Hmmmm FFP sounds good
    You got FFP's? Who got FFP's? I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED FFP's!!!

• Options
    robbyras:
    catfishbluezz:
    robbyras:
    Hmmmm FFP sounds good

Check olh dude...they come up all the time. I'm on the tail end of my 2nd box, I'll get you on the next go around.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robbyras:
    catfishbluezz:
    robbyras:
    Hmmmm FFP sounds good

Check olh dude...they come up all the time. I'm on the tail end of my 2nd box, I'll get you on the next go around.
    I was going for the sound of a good Ticket Scalper... did that not come across? Well, at Giants games, they all "need tickets" so the are all about the "Who's got extras?" "I need Extras" "You got extras? I'm buyin!"