Home Non Cigar Related

I dunno...

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
What has been going on around here lately. I am not on as much as I use too but seems to me that at times things get a bit too on edge especially in this part of the forum. However I look at it like my crazy in laws or extended family, especially for some of us who have been here some time and get into it. However I never hold any grudges.

I am not sure why some people have gone so far and make threads saying "see ya" due to some problems here and there. Now again I don't know what this recent thing is all about but I can say that I have seen several people take off without notice that I really miss. For those of you who have publicly said you will be leaving I really would want to urge you not too. There is always going to be people to come and stir stuff up but that's going to happen anywhere. There are times I miss the tight few that use to post on the boards but the "great" expansion of people posting has brought many benefits to it. Though I do feel more disconnected from the "forum" than years ago. All in all though I do put out a plea to those that said they were leaving to reconsider.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it wont be quite the same without some of those guys. On another note, I always like seeing your squirrel. I remember when I first joined and seeing those squirrels everywhere.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, a lot of people like my old sig, but it didn't play too well on my work laptop so I had to get something less flashy. Yeah my work laptop sux.