Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You choose who to be bombed. Round 2....

In round 2, you get to help me decide who I am going to annihilate....Please choose one of the three brothers.

1. Catfishbluezz

2. Catfishbluezzz

3. Catfishbluezzzz

Get your affairs in order, my friend. This is going to stang.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Number 2.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LOL bring it b$tch... Looks like it took all of a couple hours for the new addy to get out eh?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will go with number 1
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    number 1 for me.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre all wrong... I would bomb 1,2 and 3.... Why just stop at one right?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    LOL bring it b$tch... Looks like it took all of a couple hours for the new addy to get out eh?
    New addy???? I was unaware. You have 2 options. Option 1 is "man the F-up" and give it to me. Option 2 is DON'T and one of the brothers will give it to me. Your choice......
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    aim for the middle, that way if it goes a little left or right youll still be on target
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i cant decide , show em all a lil love!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    New addy???? I was unaware. You have 2 options. Option 1 is "man the F-up" and give it to me. Option 2 is DON'T and one of the brothers will give it to me. Your choice......
    Them sounds like fightin words
    Money can't buy taste
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna go with greg as my vote
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Manup? 8709 exodus lane, Bakersfield, ca 93312...bring it
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    did you really mean to post it right there...hmmm...what to do, what to do, what to do, can't stop reaching for the humi...
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Damn, catfish aint skeered!!!!
    Trident:
    did you really mean to post it right there...hmmm...what to do, what to do, what to do, can't stop reaching for the humi...
    Hell yeah I did... Time to get this forum back on track, no more hiding. Bring it b$tches
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    No doubt! That man is ready.
    Rain:
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Looks like your calling out phobic!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Big Tex:
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    greg2648:
    In round 2, you get to help me decide who I am going to annihilate....Please choose one of the three brothers.

1. Catfishbluezz

2. Catfishbluezzz

3. Catfishbluezzzz

Get your affairs in order, my friend. This is going to stang.
    lmao!!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    i pick catfish since he tricked me on my noob trade...
    RobIsSweet:
    i pick catfish since he tricked me on my noob trade...
    Rob used to be such an innocent man..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I would go with catfish
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusty is getting the Vet gloves on..it's going to get ugly up in here!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Hahahahahaha...This is one Loco Wolverine.....Hahahahahahaha......This is some funny ****......lol.
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Hahahahahaha...This is one Loco Wolverine.....Hahahahahahaha......This is some funny ****......lol.
    Let's make patty cakes gregy
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Trident:
    Hell yeah I did... Time to get this forum back on track, no more hiding. Bring it b$tches
    lol .... you didn't, really?!???

nice knowin' ya dude. haha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Alright......The Tribe has spoken......... Nice knowing you "Fish"........
    Extinguish your torch on the way out.