Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Have a Stowaway...Stowggie!!!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
Ok so I post for some information about a Viaje Roman Candle.... Stowggie pm's me and says he has me covered, I say NO,NO I have enough cigars. Walking out to truck and Mail lady pulls up, and says "Mike this is a little crazy", I am like "what?", then she throws package out window and takes off, **** learns quick. Boom!!! Regain senses and open package.. What wonderful sticks along with Roman Candle, Honey Grenade, and ??? without Band?? Thank you very much!! I have a feeling Tomorrow and Friday is going to busy............

By the way my senses never fully regained, golfed like ****!!! LMAO
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• MVW67:
    Ok so I post for some information about a Viaje Roman Candle.... Stowggie pm's me and says he has me covered, I say NO,NO I have enough cigars. Walking out to truck and Mail lady pulls up, and says "Mike this is a little crazy", I am like "what?", then she throws package out window and takes off, **** learns quick. Boom!!! Regain senses and open package.. What wonderful sticks along with Roman Candle, Honey Grenade, and ??? without Band?? Thank you very much!! I have a feeling Tomorrow and Friday is going to busy............

wow solid smokes there! Some classics with the power ranger and Lfd Cameroon torp too....very nice.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    MVW67:

wow solid smokes there! Some classics with the power ranger and Lfd Cameroon torp too....very nice.
    Lfd Cabinet is very good IMO, power too!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Stowgie!!!!! Enjoy Mike
    The Kid:
    Kid is that A10 tank killer in avatar?
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Nice hit James!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Dayum bro!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Very nice!!
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    Kid is that A10 tank killer in avatar?
    YEP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSk2Xc3Eq4
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stowage packs quite the punch!!
  • The unbanded boxpressed lancero is a tat tattoo.
    stowggie:
    The unbanded boxpressed lancero is a tat tattoo.
    Nice!!!
    stowggie:
    The unbanded boxpressed lancero is a tat tattoo.
    Sweet thank you!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If memory serves me correctly, I sponsored Stowggie in a "newb" trade. I'm still limping from the aZZ kicking I got from him, which is why I love watching Mike get his behind handed to him! Excellent destruction, James!
    Toombes:
    If memory serves me correctly, I sponsored Stowggie in a "newb" trade. I'm still limping from the aZZ kicking I got from him, which is why I love watching Mike get his behind handed to him! Excellent destruction, James!
    Really, really we shall see!:-)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Really!
    Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit !I wonder if operation destroy mikes house is still in effect ?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    I believe there is an executive order that makes that an ongoing operation, target of opportunity/something to do on a rainy day and all.
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Damn! Some nice smokes right there!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    The buffalonian:
    I believe there is an executive order that makes that an ongoing operation, target of opportunity/something to do on a rainy day and all.

I wish i could joinin on this mission...good luck with that fellas, God speed!