Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fire in the hole!!

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Nope, that's not a reference to the aftermath of last nights taco casserole!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The two larger boxes are heading overseas to Steve2010 and marineatbn03. It's been three months since I contacted the DCCC about my pass, but never received a reply. If this steps on some toes, please PM me instead of cluttering the boards with rants and raves. Thanks.
The smaller box looks like a.. Why, yes I believe it looks like a bomb! Hehehehehehehe....

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It just got serious.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Atta boy Dan!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    DC#'s to be posted tomorrow. Maybe I should have called this "Operation: you done muffed up"...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome brother, I will make sure they get in the hands of some camo wearing warriors
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    A shining example of why BoTL are some of the best guys around. I know the Combat Cigar Lounge will be thrilled when I present them with the smokes.
    DC is OK, but it'll only track to the APO in the States. After that, it doesn't track.

I'll definitely let you know when it gets here, and will post pics. Thanks again, bro.
    James and Steve, since I'm no longer able to serve beside you I thought this is the least I can do.
    Well, there will be some Army boys down the road that will be happy for sure. Not too many Marines in my AO, so, I will suck it up, lol.
    The FAST Company comes to Kuwait every now and then to train, and the 11th MEU was here in July for quite a while.

One of the most amazing sights to see is Soldiers and Marines smoking a cigar together and actually getting along.

Here's a pic of our BIG SMOKE in July. Note the Marine on the right (there were a few more in the back).

Steve2010:
    The FAST Company comes to Kuwait every now and then to train, and the 11th MEU was here in July for quite a while.

One of the most amazing sights to see is Soldiers and Marines smoking a cigar together and actually getting along.

Here's a pic of our BIG SMOKE in July. Note the Marine on the right (there were a few more in the back).

That is awesome. Definately a sight to see.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    go get em.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    go get em.
    +1
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome let's keep them stocked up!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome let's keep them stocked up!!
    +1
    My apologies, gents. Work has been slightly hectic today and I didn't get the chance to ship anything. They shall fly in the morning.
    No worries, we'll still be here!
    Toombes:
    My apologies, gents. Work has been slightly hectic today and I didn't get the chance to ship anything. They shall fly in the morning.
    Yes it will Sir!! Fire in YOUR hole! Hahahahahaha
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    Jim, do you have something you want to get off your chest??
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    Jim, do you have something you want to get off your chest??
    Don't ask him that. Jim, you keep THAT stuff to yourself...
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:

Uuummmmm... I have no response to this.
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:

Uuummmmm... I have no response to this.
    Don't ask, don't tell has been repealed. Its ok Dan, you can comment now.
    Two words...Tucks Pads
    Once more I come to you bearing bad tidings. Unexpected car repairs have prohibited the shipment of the overseas packages. Gentlemen of the Forum, I promise you these cigars shall make their predestined departure on my next payday.

On the other hand, tracking tells me that the bomb box should have been delivered today. Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!