Home General Discussion

Keeping a straight face

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes it's pretty hard. I come up to the wheelhouse tonight to relieve my partner and he sees my issue of CCOM. So we start talking about how his dad loved cigars then he says,I think I still got a couple in my briefcase if you want them, they're good ones King Edwards. I told him to just hold on to them that I had enough to get me thru he might want one sometime.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice gesture on his part though,, You should bring him a couple 5 vegas or Pdr or La Perla's and suggest he give em a go.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good idea Rudy. He'll have a nice easy watch today to enjoy one.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nice gesture on his part though,, You should bring him a couple 5 vegas or Pdr or La Perla's and suggest he give em a go.
    +1 awesome idea!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Yep, everbody's gotta start somewhere
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, I'd pass too! But that was nice of him. Hope you're doing well, Ricky. PM
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least he was being nice...some people just don't have a clue
    Money can't buy taste