Home General Discussion

Where have all the lfd cameroons gone??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Went to my local B&M today to pick up some stuff and asked when these were coming in again. He said the rep was on his way in sometime today and he'd grab a few for me. Well looked on here and they are no where to be found!! Where are they?????
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Went to my local B&M today to pick up some stuff and asked when these were coming in again. He said the rep was on his way in sometime today and he'd grab a few for me. Well looked on here and they are no where to be found!! Where are they?????

Are you still poking me? I am going to a B&M Sunday.....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Are you still poking me? I am going to a B&M Sunday.....
    Oh I don't poke I brand lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious note tho..... RobGreen got the last one from the place I am going to. They even took it out of the Chiz Sampler for him.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    my B+M may have some, will check tomorrow when i go...
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    They were all destroyed in a series of very small fires...
    Vision:
    On a serious note tho..... RobGreen got the last one from the place I am going to. They even took it out of the Chiz Sampler for him.
    Lol all good man that's pretty funny though
    Money can't buy taste
    jthanatos:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    They were all destroyed in a series of very small fires...
    Yeah I know but damn those fires spread quick!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    My B&M has them...but it is CA
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I saw these at my B&M, WV has low taxes too... i will see Monday
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    funny thing, I went looking locally too and they were out. had to go online to get some.
    phobicsquirrel:
    funny thing, I went looking locally too and they were out. had to go online to get some.
    Yeah it's a pain since I really only trust ccom and one other site and both don't seem to have them!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already got the hookup, I can pick some up for you. Couple places near me have several sizes in stock. Which vitola do you prefer?
    SleevePlz:
    If you haven't already got the hookup, I can pick some up for you. Couple places near me have several sizes in stock. Which vitola do you prefer?
    I'm going to my B&M today to see what my guy has left for me but with lfd I'm a sucker for the chisels lol ill let ya know and thank you
    Money can't buy taste
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Yeah it's a pain since I really only trust ccom and one other site and both don't seem to have them!!
    pm to you.
    Well the guy at my B&M got me 2 of them!! But one quickly left my hands after one of the newer employees said he had never tried them. So I'm back to only one but picked me up some more padrons and dbl l chisels.
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well the guy at my B&M got me 2 of them!! But one quickly left my hands after one of the newer employees said he had never tried them. So I'm back to only one but picked me up some more padrons and dbl l chisels.
    I wish I knew you needed some a couple days ago. Oh well, maybe next time. Btw, you should go check your mail...
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I wish I knew you needed some a couple days ago. Oh well, maybe next time. Btw, you should go check your mail...
    Lol crap!! What have you done?!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I didn't send you any LFD Cameroons, that much is for sure.
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I didn't send you any LFD Cameroons, that much is for sure.
    Great will I have a home to go home to?
    Money can't buy taste