Home General Discussion
Options

Damnit Kuzi....

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
I take back my statements about LFD... Although I'm not a fan of the ligero stuff, gave the chisel a 2nd try and it is excellent. Going to have a cameroon cab chisel tonight. image

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you punch both sides of that cigar?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Yup, apparently Lito showed the owner that trik and insists its the only way to smoke a chisel tip. So far, it's a great smoke
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Yup, apparently Lito showed the owner that trik and insists its the only way to smoke a chisel tip. So far, it's a great smoke
    That punch job is frickn wierd,,Ill have to try it,,Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting technique.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The draw is fantastic. It does kind of feel weird, but the smoke hits your tongue and roof of the mouth. Very cool man, and I'll smoke every chisel this way.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like shooting it with a .22. I really like the airbenders, but mu last chisel had a bad draw. I'll have to try another. The robusto size was great
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    The draw is fantastic. It does kind of feel weird, but the smoke hits your tongue and roof of the mouth. Very cool man, and I'll smoke every chisel this way.
    weiirrrdddd.... I'll give it a shot though, I've only punched one side (the top) before, never gone all the way through on a chisel.
    will try this next time. thanks for the idea, Dustin.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gray4lines:
    It's like shooting it with a .22. I really like the airbenders, but mu last chisel had a bad draw. I'll have to try another. The robusto size was great
    I didn't like them honestly, but the owner told me I needed to try a Cameroon chisel and punch it this way. I left it at home, so I grabbed the airbender chisel and am digging it. The draw is killer
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    chisel maddys are awesome. I have 5 boxes of them and a bunch of singles. smoke them all the time. btw, seems like a lot of work to cut these, you just have to pinch them and your done.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    chisel maddys are awesome. I have 5 boxes of them and a bunch of singles. smoke them all the time. btw, seems like a lot of work to cut these, you just have to pinch them and your done.
    That's how I smoke them before, the double punch is much for draw. I must say, it's rather good.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Was wonderin if you could use one of the hand-grip paper hole cutters? LMAO
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    LFD cigars are good smoke. The main reason is, they take care of their tobacco from A to Z. I agree, ligeros are strong but if they are 5-10 years aged in a proper condition and blended with right amount of viso, volado and capote(binder leaf) then you will not feel the strong nicotine buzz or overpowering strength. The perfect examples are Air bender, La Palina 1986, Little Bill, Zino Davidoff Crown Series, LE editions. However, it is also a reality that a flavorful, balanced cigar does not always require ligeros. Some examples are Illusion and Cuban Alejandro Robina cigars.
    catfishbluezz:
    I take back my statements about LFD... Although I'm not a fan of the ligero stuff, gave the chisel a 2nd try and it is excellent. Going to have a cameroon cab chisel tonight. image
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im glad i could help.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    That is a great smoke, love them