Home General Discussion
Options

Last smoke that blew your mind

I was just wondering what was the last great smoke that really blew your mind

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD Salomon. I had high expectations going in and was still blown away by how good it was. IMAG0296
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Elogio Habano
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been 2 cigars that I really really enjoy above all the rest. One is the Liga privada 9, and the other the Tatuaje brown label. I love the spicy sweetness in both. I've only had one #9 and it was just awesome. Had just a few tats and everytime I just sit back and think "damn, that's a good cigar!" Always mind blowing
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Forbidden X Lancero Phantom
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Forbidden X Lancero Phantom
    You don't count Rip, you always have the good ish, lol.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cohiba Esplendidos
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    LFD Airbender 6x60 dang great smoke!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The last blunt I smoked that was killer bud....my mind was really blowen (6ish years ago lol)
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    California red hair sinsemilla.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    LFD Airbender 6x60 dang great smoke!
    This ties the Cain F Lancero for me. The airbender was worth the dislocated jaw from smoking a 60RG.
  • Options
    I'd say my last Black and Mild. I had enjoyed a relatively cheap camacho a few days before my last B&M, and when I went back to the wood-tipped wine flavored cigarello, my mind was blown that I had even smoked those with my friends before. They're that terrible.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Probably a Man o War Ruination this summer from the box press sampler. I had tried a couple about a year earlier and thought they tasted "off". So many people here liked them that I gave it another try. I did a total 180 on these.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The little mum from the little monsters series. I can't say it was the best cigar ever but it is the first cigar in a while that made me say wow.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    LFD Salomon. I had high expectations going in and was still blown away by how good it was. IMAG0296
    I agree. I love these things, bout two boxes of the naturals and maduros. only smoked 2 of each. Take a while to smoke and I am saving them. If you haven't had the maduro, you need to try it. Fantastic.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho PE and Opus X from hangin with the guys..blew my mind!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Curivari 4000, upmann 2 from 05, ****.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Ramon Bueso genesis project. It was my first one of those and I was very impressed, especially for the price.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503

Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X “13?
    Smoked it to celebrate the adoption of my son, (formerly step son)

2012-09-13_19-33-30_997
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    For me it was the oliva mb3. I really didn't expect to much from this stick based on the price but wow it's good!! And they just seem to get better and better with age. I'm running low but for the money and taste it blew my mind
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    That is one of the best Forbidden X cigar. If you can give it a little age you will enjoy it even more. I did a review on this and I was very impressed. Also, salut to you for adopting your step son. The world needs more people like you. I sincerely respect you my friend.
    lonewolf2011:

Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X “13?
    Smoked it to celebrate the adoption of my son, (formerly step son)

2012-09-13_19-33-30_997
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    For me it was the oliva mb3. I really didn't expect to much from this stick based on the price but wow it's good!! And they just seem to get better and better with age. I'm running low but for the money and taste it blew my mind
    Wait till you light up the MB1 or MB2. Freaking ridiculous. You really need to treat yourself one of these days.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Camacho PE and Opus X from hangin with the guys..blew my mind!!
    You did look a little dizzy...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wait till you light up the MB1 or MB2. Freaking ridiculous. You really need to treat yourself one of these days.
    Oh I will!! I just need a good enough reason to lol they look so nice and well they are all gone!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    AB Fine and Rare
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    AB Fine and Rare
    Your welcome...now go smoke that t52 pig!
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    catfishbluezz:
    stowggie:
    AB Fine and Rare
    Your welcome...now go smoke that t52 pig!
    HAHA!!! +1
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    CC Partagas Churchills de luxe from 2002, smoked recently. Beyond tasty!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Since I'm a noob I guess my opinion doesn't count much, but the Liga Pravada Undercrown I got in my latest 'custom sampler' was the best smoke I've had in awhile. Complex, spicy, nearly full-bodied--it's probably my second favorite behind my beloved JdN Antonos samples.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Since I'm a noob I guess my opinion doesn't count much, but the Liga Pravada Undercrown I got in my latest 'custom sampler' was the best smoke I've had in awhile. Complex, spicy, nearly full-bodied--it's probably my second favorite behind my beloved JdN Antonos samples.
    Every opinion counts bro! Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this thing is a game changer

Photobucket