Home General Discussion
Options

New Four Kicks Limited

so CF has the "Exclusive" but Jon actually broke the news on CigarChat a few weeks back...

New Four Kicks

here's the CigarChat vid when Jon breaks the news about 14 minutes in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6iD1TFSjM

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Robby
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    replied
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had never really heard of (well I heard but haven't tried) any crowned heads stuff. Jon seems really cool though, I have one four kicks in my humi I will try soon. I'll be looking out for that new blend too!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I had never really heard of (well I heard but haven't tried) any crowned heads stuff. Jon seems really cool though, I have one four kicks in my humi I will try soon. I'll be looking out for that new blend too!
    I had my first Four Kicks yesterday. Must say, I was really impressed!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    I had my first Four Kicks yesterday. Must say, I was really impressed!
    I've enjoyed the Four Kicks I have had. Looking forward to the new stuff.
  • Options
    I found these at a local B&M and had to give one a try. The regular Four Kicks line is a go-to for me, and the Headley Grange is fantastic. Given that this limited edition stick (only 5,000 made) is priced about the same as the regular line (about $9), it was a no-brainer for me.

If you can find them, I would definitely recommend picking up a couple. With the additional ligero they added compared to the blend in the regular line, I was expecting it to pack a punch. But the flavors are so smooth and balanced that I didn't even notice any additional strength. It has a strong cedar note with a very distinctive milk chocolate undertone, giving it a naturally (as opposed to infused) sweet profile that's quite nice. Add in the touch of white pepper spice on the retrohale, and the flavor profile really worked for me. It had a good draw and an even burn throughout. Just an outstanding cigar.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    very well done robby. you've got yourself a new sub. awesome interview.