Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend News

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
On a plane on the way to Nicaragua to look over the blend. First fressh samples are ready. If approved they will roll the sample batch which should be ready mid July. I will let you know how they look/ taste. Might also be able to post a quick video of them being made.

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    nice....Great to hear this is moving along pretty well. Safe travels!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Great, I can't wait to try these smokes.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Oh man, I'm very excited for this; I think this is a really fun little experiment!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    On a plane on the way to Nicaragua to look over the blend. First fressh samples are ready. If approved they will roll the sample batch which should be ready mid July. I will let you know how they look/ taste. Might also be able to post a quick video of them being made.

Ahhh, jeeze Alex. You had to go all the way to Nicaragua just to "look over the blend"? The things you will do for us. How was the weather? Glad to hear about the blend being worked on so much. Can you tell us the Factory or where in Nicaragua these are being worked on? Thanks for all your efforts in this Alex, but really, next time you "Have to go to Nicaragua" to check on the blend, you should take me along with you. You know just to carry things and beat off unwanted attention from the women, things like that. Just let me know bro', I would be willing to go thru hell on earth too for these cigars ! LMAO
  • Options
    laker1963:
    [You know just to ... beat off unwanted attention from the women, things like that.
    This is the role ol' doogie was made for. He's being scaring women away his whole life. He spends a lot of his free time beating off too, so he has that going for him as well.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    [You know just to ... beat off unwanted attention from the women, things like that.
    This is the role ol' doogie was made for. He's being scaring women away his whole life. He spends a lot of his free time beating off too, so he has that going for him as well.

Boy, who $hit in your Corn Flakes Maddy?
    You're just pissed because I thought of the idea first. (pouty BEE-ACH) I would post a picture of my wife here for you Maddy but after beating you to the punch with Alex... that would just be too much for you to handle, you would likely become down-right nasty, and slap your cat or something. LMAO
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:

Boy, who $hit in your Corn Flakes Maddy?
    You're just pissed because I thought of the idea first. (pouty BEE-ACH) I would post a picture of my wife here for you Maddy but after beating you to the punch with Alex... that would just be too much for you to handle, you would likely become down-right nasty, and slap your cat or something. LMAO
    LOL, my oatmeal was **** free this morning. I just had to jump on that I mean come on, you volleyed it up there nicely "beat off unwanted attention from the women". Classic. Did those Phuckin' Huskies ever make it to the island with the pass?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Wow, Great news from Alex then an internal war!
    Let us know the review on the Samples Alex, we will all be waiting!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Nice :) Can't wait to see how it turned out
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    This is really cool. Have a fun time.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    can't wait
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Alex...sorry again I couldn't it this trip...next time, I promise. I'll PM you my address so you can send me those fresh samples.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Great news! Glad to hear of the progress this is making.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    that's great news. i can't wait to try one!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    good news !
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update... can't wait to give one a try too..