Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stick a Fork in me, I'm done!!!

TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
So, first off, i want to apologize these are late being posted...I was recovering from the drive by forking. The midwest was blown up by both coasts...and like the subject says They both stuck a fork in me, and now i am officially done!

First from MTuccelli--Great sticks and a cutter! The unbanded being a hand roll from his local B+M. Going to smoke that guy today!
Photobucket

Then Lee decided he isnt going to watch as PA is blown up, so he quoted some Tupac...Read below!
Photobucket

Thanks brothers, Your generosity never ceases to amaze me!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooooooooo ..... You got Moded!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit brothers. Hitting Roman is becoming a past time I see.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice guys,, and I didnt know it before but I just found out I like Tupac,,,lol
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Very Nice guys,, and I didnt know it before but I just found out I like Tupac,,,lol
    ^Lol! Nice hit guys!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    You aint done until we say you is done.....Now, bend back over, we aint through.......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Lmao!! Hope you enjoy them roman!! Glad they arrived safe!! And very well done mr tuccelli!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit fellas...really gets me motivated!! Muwahhhhh
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely, I am working on a follow up to the Casillas Gordo for you. I owe you brother...after all you took care of my Nub Dub withdrawls.