Home Non Cigar Related

If Your Campaign is Floundering....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Put your wife on the stump to talk to "YOU People".

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57517556-503544/ann-romney-to-critics-stop-it-this-is-hard/

"(CBS News) Amid ongoing criticism over the management of her husband's presidential campaign, Ann Romney on Thursday responded to the critics in an interview on Radio Iowa: "Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring," she said."

I do feel that if Romney didn't have all the money behind him Santorum would be in his shoes now. I don't agree with him but at least he said what he "believed".

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You know Pheebs the problem here isnt Romeny. Its the liberal new media and the uninformed leeches who want a free check while the rest of us work to support their lazy lifestyle;).......figured I would save someone else the time of typing it.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    You know Pheebs the problem here isnt Romeny. Its the liberal new media and the uninformed leeches who want a free check while the rest of us work to support their lazy lifestyle;).......figured I would save someone else the time of typing it.
    You forgot damn dirty commies...

But yeah, the Romney campaign is on track to surpass the record foot in mouth ratio set last cycle by Biden. Do they not even have a media manager?