Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First Time Victim.

Mike (MVW67) bombed me today. It was my first time. It hurt bad, but I'm told that it gets less painful over time.

Here is the back story. A while ago, I was reading a thread when I got the bright idea to bomb Mike and put Juinn's address as the return address. Well, it didn't fool Mike long and he figured out that the package came from Iowa. I don't post here a lot, so Chemforever took the initial blame! My plan had taken a strange turn, but it was still working brilliantly! It was fun to see the confusion. Needless to say, I was ratted out and today Mike got revenge! My wife came in from the mail box and tossed a smoldering box on the bed next to me. Her face was covered in soot and she was pissed! Thanks, Mike, for the awesome cigars! You killed my wish list! But don't worry, I will rise to bomb again!

imageimage

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Mike like always
  • That is awesome! Nice hit as always Mike, but I love the fact that you ran the Statue of Liberty on these guys and it took a awhile to figure it out. :-) Nicely done!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha we'll after all that you deserved to be bombed... Oh and it doesn't get less painful
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice freakin hit Mike!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    Oh and it doesn't get less painful
    At least its that good kind of pain!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officer Williams, great detective work!! Those look mighty tasty!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the smokes, love the LFD cab chisel, along with the rest hope you do too!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit mike
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Wow, nice freakin hit Mike!
    +1