Home Ratings & Reviews

Nestor Miranda Special Selection coffee break Rosado

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Anyone else ever tried this stick? Love the short robusto size in general and I'm smoking one of the rosados now and really enjoying it. I can never be one to tastes tons of little nuances in flavor but it definitely gives me a taste that makes me think of Graham crackers. Really liking this, and I know I've seen deals recently for 20 coffee breaks in bundle format for like 40 bucks. Anyone familiar with this cigar?

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Not familiar with the rosado but the oscuro is phenomenal!!! Very complex, the flavors change throughout and the balance is spot on. Probably gonna be my next box purchase. Great stick, let us know how the Rosado finished.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Finished just as great as the beginning. All I could say flavor wise was I kept getting light and then strong flavors like Graham crackers or gingerbread cookies, but couldn't put my finger on what exactly I was tasting. It would come and go so it had some changes throughout. I even dropped it and had the wrapper split and it still performed and a tasted great. I bought the three and three sampler box that has three rosados and three oscuros in short Robusto size, so I'll have to try an oscuro next. And the wife is up my behind about cigar expenses lately, but in the future if you do want to split a box of the coffee break size, hit me up ill definitely want to stock more of these yummies.
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I love this smoke in that box-pressed short robusto. I got a 10 pack and went back a week later to get more and he was sold out. I need to order some. Thanks for the reminder!
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Free for the evening so I think I'll try to smoke the Oscuro tonight. This line flies under the radar just because is relatively unknown I think, but my advice is grab a few samples next chance you have. I'll bet you will be like meand want to buy a box after trying them, that good in my humble opinion.