Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Viaje Available

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas, due to multiple reasons I am getting rid of almost all of my cigars. I am keeping very few and my large humidor. I have not enjoyed any cigars I have had in 6 months. With everything my 4 kids have going on and with 1 more on the way my priorities have changed. I also have some health concerns but nothing to worry about. I am not going cold turkey. Time to buy the new fella (It's a BOY!) some baby stuff and clear out this stuff that I am not going to smoke. Since Viaje is not available here I am offering these up here. I am a Viaje **** at heart and have held back some of each for myself.

Viaje Sampler #1 2X Late Harvest, WLP Candella, S&B Little Boy, S&B Fat Man image
Viaje Sampler #2 2X S&B ? Black, 2X S&B ? White, S&B ? Original release image
Viaje Sampler #3 S&B ? Black, S&B ? White, S&B ? Original release, S&B Fat Man image
Viaje Sampler #4 S&B Fat Man, S&B Little Boy, S&B ? Original release, 2X Late Harvest (1 each original release sizes) image
Viaje Sampler #5 WLP (red or black not sure), 2X WLP Candella, WLP Stuffed Turkey, Late Harvest image
Viaje Sampler #6 2X Summerfest (1original release shaggy), Holiday Blend robusto, Exclusivo Lancero, Exclusivo Chiquito image
Viaje Sampler #7 2X Summerfest (1 original release shaggy), Holiday Blend Torpedo, Exclusivo Lancero, Exclusivo Chiquito image

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Pm to you
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    pm ed
  • Options
    By the way. If I can sell these all off by Friday I will include an extra stick in each box. Might not be a Viaje but 1 Viaje ZOMBIE original release will be randomly inserted into one of these boxes as picked by my 3 year old son.

#2 is GONE
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnn some of those look wicked. Wicked good.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    2 and 3 are gone now.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Mannnn some of those look wicked. Wicked good.
    These are wicked good and I have held back a couple of each for myself. I hate to see them go but I just hardly ever smoke anymore. Would rather some other fellas get to enjoy these then have them just sitting here. Yeah I know they get better with time but I have plenty.

5 more to go for the bonus stick. Someone might get a surprise original release Zombie.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    pm to ya brother
  • Options
    2 & 3 sold
    4, 5, & 6 pending

2 more to go for some bonus sticks to go out. 1 & 7 available.
  • Options
    #7 is the only one left. If it goes by Friday you all have a 1 in 7 chance of getting an original release Zombie.
  • Options
    #7 available. Needs a new home by tomorrow for a little bonus giveaway
  • Options
    They didn't all sell so no Zombie giveaway. But I still threw something extra in for everyone. These are going out in the AM except for the package I am holding at your request.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Man those summerfest look good
  • Options
    They are. It is intended to have the shaggy foot cut off but I always smoke them as is. It is amazing to see the difference between the filler when you introduce the wrapper. Big difference.