Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I have a lil problem

Here's something you dont hear too often, "I have too many cigars." After a recent attack by RCY, I realized that I have no room. I have 2 cooladors and a 250ct dome, all packed. Going through my sticks, Ive found a bunch I dont like, no longer care for, and some I just have no interest in smoking. Most were gotten at events like Big Smoke and the great CFESTs. Others from COTM and a few gifted

So the question is: What do I do with these 100 cigars to make room for the ones I do like. Yes, 100 of them. A contest? A random attack? Bomb run? Should I send all to one person, or to several. Please post your ideas and your addresses here

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of them lanceros? Hehe
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Wow that's a lot of Cigars..
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Crazy random bombings rule
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troops! I have an address too.
  • Options
    I'm getting ready for a hunting trip... PM sent. I would consider buying some off you. I just bought 30 something off another member just a little while ago. I have a big party of hunters going up elk hunting this year. Over 12 for 9 days! So, I'm getting my stash built up before the trip.. So, if you are consider selling some of them shoot me a PM. I have plenty of room in my wineador...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Crazy random bombings rule
    +1 for shizzy!(yes, I meant Jim)
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Maybe a few Noob Welcome bombs........
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd donate some to the troops then bomb the crap out of some people
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the donations, unless you need some cash, then sell some. And also bomb Greg and lee!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Bomb Greg. Best idea ever.
  • Options
    Trident:
    I agree with the donations, unless you need some cash, then sell some. And also bomb Greg and lee!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha......How are you feeling ol' buddy............lmao....
  • Options
    Marker:
    Ohhhh.....Lets not talk about this "tom-foolery"..........Keep your bombs to yourself.....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Ohhhh.....Lets not talk about this "tom-foolery"..........Keep your bombs to yourself.....
    Perfect. Going out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Okay, okay, okay.....I was just kiddin' you pardsy......Rescind...Rescind...Rescind...
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Okay, okay, okay.....I was just kiddin' you pardsy......Rescind...Rescind...Rescind...
    Too.

F#$king.

Late.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Huh what roman is voting for himself once again??? That guy is crazy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    troops is a great idea and then maybe a little pick a number kinds thing...and remember no good deed goes unpunished..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    ummm, mine too Greg...wait, I don't remember if your note said to pay tribute so you don't bomb me again, or did it say to not return fire...hmm...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Im glad that crazy voting thing disappeared off the front page...and it never ended
  • Options
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Im glad that crazy voting thing disappeared off the front page...and it never ended
    I can bring it back if you like?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    ummm, mine too Greg...wait, I don't remember if your note said to pay tribute so you don't bomb me again, or did it say to not return fire...hmm...
    Trident!!! I have been worried about you......You OK?????....I heard a rumor.......Hahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    I can bring it back if you like?
    I have no idea what you are talking about
  • Options
    Ok mr psyco I say you just send them all to trident!! If you need his addy just let me know!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    You have been baptized into the "Circle of the Bear".........On your death bed you will regain full consciousness. So you got that going for you......
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok mr psyco I say you just send them all to LEE!If you need his addy just let me know!!

I agree Lee. Glad you finally came to your senses and accepted responsibility
  • Options
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok mr psyco I say you just send them all to trident!If you need his addy just let me know!!

yeah your right i guess
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok mr psyco I say you just send them all to trident!If you need his addy just let me know!!

yeah your right i guess
    its not fair when you change my words around
  • Options
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:

yeah your right i guess
    its not fair when you change my words around
    lmao i learned from the best!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    If i just send it all to Trident, then I'd have to throw in extra. i dont think he can handle that.
  • Options
    Whoa whoa...lets not even consider this...