Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn you, MVW67--damn you all to hell!

Just after my recent gut-tossing experience with a Gurkha had convinced me to give up this stinking habit, Mike draws me back into it by bombing me with the top-shelf stuff I like or want to try. I don't have a photo hosting site, so I can't give you photos, but the selection was: Morro Castle: One of my favs Rocky Patel Decade: On my 'try it list' Liga Undercrown: On my 'love it' list Man O' War Ruination: Hmmm, gotta try it My Father 1922: Saves me the cost of having to buy a single since it ain't on the Custom Sampler list Kinky Friedman Utopian: Huh? So thanks. Thanks a whole damn lot! Jeff

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a Gurkha made you sick I'd proceed with caution and eat a big meal before you fire up that My Father 1922...they're a bit strong.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    good job mike
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FYI grab a soda like a coke or take a spoonful of sugar if you get nic sick again, it will help.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    FYI grab a soda like a coke or take a spoonful of sugar if you get nic sick again, it will help.
    Isnt this a Mary Poppins song?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it will help the medicine go down..
  • I always grab sugar packets from restaurants for this, works wonders.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn Mike, my fingers are getting tired,,,lol,,, Enjoy and Welcome!!